Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hardcore Husky Podcast: Could UW Football become the Gonzaga of the new Zombie Pac-12?

13»

Comments

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,055
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Sandra6 said:

This was probably my favorite episode in quite awhile. Well done, gentlemen.

While everyone made some compelling arguments for what situation would be best for Washington, I don’t think it’s going to matter much as I suspect there will be more realignment and playoff expansion in the future.

And how do you know UW will be part of that movement? Canzano claims that the Big 10 will wait until 2036, and then add a bunch of ACC schools.
    The more Canzano stuff I read, the more I think he's a mouthpiece for Kliavkoff. His info does not pass the smell test.
    Agree. I never thought he would dip to that level but it’s starting to sound like he is
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sandra6 said:

While everyone made some compelling arguments for what situation would be best for Washington, I don’t think it’s going to matter much as I suspect there will be more realignment and playoff expansion in the future.

And how do you know UW will be part of that movement? Canzano claims that the Big 10 will wait until 2036, and then add a bunch of ACC schools.
    The more Canzano stuff I read, the more I think he's a mouthpiece for Kliavkoff. His info does not pass the smell test.

he is. him defending himself in the twat are truly special.

this guy is not:

• AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,956
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited March 2023

Sandra6 said:

this guy is not:

Also cowherd is the fox mouthpiece for someone but not sure whom with the whole Oregon and uw may enter the big on lesser terms. Probably just to try and make their competition at espn spend more since they have nothing to lose.

Most likely…

The deal the pac has on the table is not enough to hold the conference together.

Uw and ducks are gone if given the chance, but that’s not an option. So they are leaking it as though it is to possibly try and drive up the shitty pac10 offer.

The 4 corner schools are seriously considering the big12 and could blow this up before they ever had a chance. That’s also why the pac has Interest in Colorado state.

Either way all these current options suck for uw.
  • KidsInCagesDawgKidsInCagesDawg Member Posts: 332
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sandra6 said:

Cat fight!!
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sandra6 said:

this guy is not:

Also cowherd is the fox mouthpiece for someone but not sure whom with the whole Oregon and uw may enter the big on lesser terms. Probably just to try and make their competition at espn spend more since they have nothing to lose.

Most likely…

The deal the pac has on the table is not enough to hold the conference together.

Uw and ducks are gone if given the chance, but that’s not an option. So they are leaking it as though it is to possibly try and drive up the shitty pac10 offer.

The 4 corner schools are seriously considering the big12 and could blow this up before they ever had a chance. That’s also why the pac has Interest in Colorado state.

Either way all these current options suck for uw.
    UW and Oregon at a 50% share is a no brainier to the B1G. You'd have to be a fucking retard to not pull in the Northwest getting their two biggest brands at that kind of a discount.