Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why is Hopkins still employed??

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,883
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Cal is beyond shitty.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I believe we're 10-8 or something now. Unfortunately, if they win just enough gaymes (15-18) Hopkins keeps his job.

The stands were empty today except for the Dawg pack, and they probably bribed them with donuts or something. Some of it was the Seahawks, but I get the impression that noone cares. I still don't know how he won the PAC 12 four years ago. Even this Doog I know knows it's a joke at this point. As usual, the trans softball team is probably a bigger priority.

The stands looked pretty good on TV for how much of a shit product it is to have 3 guards pass it around for 25 seconds and then go drive into 2-3 defenders and force a shot that only the top 30-40 NBA guards can typically make.

Plus watching NBA distance 3's from shooters who apparently don't practice shooting.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    haie said:

I believe we're 10-8 or something now. Unfortunately, if they win just enough gaymes (15-18) Hopkins keeps his job.

The stands were empty today except for the Dawg pack, and they probably bribed them with donuts or something. Some of it was the Seahawks, but I get the impression that noone cares. I still don't know how he won the PAC 12 four years ago. Even this Doog I know knows it's a joke at this point. As usual, the trans softball team is probably a bigger priority.

The stands looked pretty good on TV for how much of a shit product it is to have 3 guards pass it around for 25 seconds and then go drive into 2-3 defenders and force a shot that only the top 30-40 NBA guards can typically make.

Plus watching NBA distance 3's from shooters who apparently don't practice shooting.
    modern basketball
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,912
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Per Kim, Hopkins just needs more tim

"They get everybody back and add a shooter. Franck with Meah changes a lot. I know they're going to do everything they can to bring Brooks back.

They should be very, very good next year. Play it out with that roster. If you can't make the tournament with that lineup, then you need to make a tough decision.

I want to see a full season with that roster"
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,519
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023

"They get everybody back and add a shooter. Franck with Meah changes a lot. I know they're going to do everything they can to bring Brooks back.

They should be very, very good next year. Play it out with that roster. If you can't make the tournament with that lineup, then you need to make a tough decision.

Yeah Kim, let's see how he is next year.

Getting prison raped by a bunch of white guys and the Utah State coach is fucking LIPO territory. Fucking asshole.

Need to let this guy drink fancy coffee and party with his players in the zone for another year and see how it goes.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,576
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Brooks ain’t coming back and I wouldn’t be shocked if Menifield transfers back to the Big 10. I could also see Fuller giving up on Hopkins as he’s been passed by Johnson. Meah is probably staying because he has a relationship with Pondexter or I’d think a bigger program would like his size and athleticism in their rotation. The problem with this team is that it has no identity. The 2/3 zone is an antiquated primary defense in the day and age of players 1-5 being able to shoot threes. Even Beohiem can’t win big with the zone anymore. They are one of the least efficient offenses in America year after year. It’s a total mess. The last thing this program needs is another year of Hopkins but they’ll get it and another 14-16 win season will be what they get.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Give me Koren Johnson, Wesley Yates and Menifield running Randy Bennett’s offense with a bunch of Aussie bigs. That would be fun to watch.
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,990
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Give me Koren Johnson, Wesley Yates and Menifield running Randy Bennett’s offense with a bunch of Aussie bigs. That would be fun to watch.

There is nothing fun about watching st Mary’s. They do finish in the top half 3 of their league a lot though. I would never watch until the tourney. Boring AF.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

There is nothing fun about watching st Mary’s. They do finish in the top half 3 of their league a lot though. I would never watch until the tourney. Boring AF.
    Any offensive system that can get five under recruited white guys to score 72ppg is pretty good. Johnson, Menifield and Yates running it with the stretch fours and fives that St. Mary’s always finds would look and run different.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    haie said:

Yeah Kim, let's see how he is next year.

Getting prison raped by a bunch of white guys and the Utah State coach is fucking LIPO territory. Fucking asshole.

Need to let this guy drink fancy coffee and party with his players in the zone for another year and see how it goes.
    An unbelievably quintessential Kim poster. Right down to the "I know they're going to do everything they can."