Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Congrats @Tequilla

124»

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Getting to a Championship Game is hard enough in the current CFB environment ... no reason to be embarrassed or pissed at how the year ended up

If you can't understand the concept of tweaking the Quooks I can't help you anyway ...

And for those in the Doog camp that act like UW is close to the top ... it's been 30 years since UW has been as close to a title as TCU was tonight ... just to put things into perspective

You lost your conference championship game to Kansas Fucking State. Asterisk national championship bludgeoning imo.
    Georgia won a Natty last year and wasn't the SEC champ

Get fucked bitch
    You do know they? love it when you fight back. It triggers a predatory response. Just sit back and enjoy it. It'll go easier. I speak from experience.
    The 'ol Bobby Knight theory
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Getting to a Championship Game is hard enough in the current CFB environment ... no reason to be embarrassed or pissed at how the year ended up

If you can't understand the concept of tweaking the Quooks I can't help you anyway ...

And for those in the Doog camp that act like UW is close to the top ... it's been 30 years since UW has been as close to a title as TCU was tonight ... just to put things into perspective

You lost your conference championship game to Kansas Fucking State. Asterisk national championship bludgeoning imo.

Get fucked bitch
    Don't care. Lose your conference championship game and you don't deserve shit.

Last year those were clearly the two best teams. Not even you will argue HypnoFraud and Kansas State were on their level.
    Never have argued that point

My range of outcomes tonight were a TCU close win or a Georgia blowout ... there was no in between
    Wait a minute. When I suggested that TCU was a reincarnation of Hawaii who lost to Georgia 41-10 in the 2008 Sugar Bowl, you said it was the most ignorant comment on TCU you had ever seen on Hardcore Husky. Now you're suggesting that you half-called a blowout?
    That was a while ago right?

The path that Hawaii took and TCU took through the regular season couldn’t have been more different

TCU beat Michigan

Hawaii should have lost to a dead man walking Tyrone team

TCU accomplished way more than anything Hawaii did

So in that sense the comparison was poor
  • Options
    Founders Club

This is what I told the kids in the locker room.
    Thank you Coach Dykes. You are always welcome here!
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,980
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Surprised @ArtBriles hasn’t been here to offer his opinion on the ncg.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,904
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    How the hell is this discussion still going on?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,586
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Get fucked bitch
    You do know they? love it when you fight back. It triggers a predatory response. Just sit back and enjoy it. It'll go easier. I speak from experience.
    @Tequilla suffers from a combination of an instinctual need to always have the last word, and a complete inability to engage in any sort of self-deprecating humor. God's choice attributes for a beautifully designed bully victim.

@dnc

• Options
    Founders Club

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Get fucked bitch
    @Tequilla suffers from a combination of an instinctual need to always have the last word, and a complete inability to engage in any sort of self-deprecating humor. God's choice attributes for a beautifully designed bully victim.

@dnc
    To be fair, I've had beers with Teq a number of times IRL and I've managed to get in, at least, 40% of the words spoken.
    More like 19%. But in person he's a good dude.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's also not wrong on everything. If he wasn't doubling down on every last point he'd have more support in this thread IMO
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

This place is going soft. He didn’t die.

This lol
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,265
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment