Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

San Antonio AA practice

46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Anyone have any news on Novosad and Kienholz?

Comments

• Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
  • Options
    Novosad just behind Moore. Keinholz slipped some as his long ball throws were fading. Small hands.
  • Options
    Well the final QB rankings are in.

1. Moore-ucla
    2. Novosad-UO
    3. Chiles-OSU
    4. Kienholz-tOSU

If Fats had been able to hold onto Kienholz that would have been an impressive haul for the Pac-12. Lanning was able to pivot and land a damn good QB prospect.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,564
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Well the final QB rankings are in.

1. Moore-ucla
    2. Novosad-UO
    3. Chiles-OSU
    4. Kienholz-tOSU

If Fats had been able to hold onto Kienholz that would have been an impressive haul for the Pac-12. Lanning was able to pivot and land a damn good QB prospect.

I can't imagine what it's like to sit and read fat recruiting site guy's opinion on some TBS non contact practice. It must be a slow Friday at the toothpaste factory.

We have the fucking passing leader on the sqwad for next year. :D
  • Options
    Triggered.

I’m old enough to remember when you fags were jizzing yourselves over Huard.

LOL....................
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

No, I meant we have the actual passing leader from this year. Not a kid who's never played a down of college football.
  • Options
    That gimmick MWC passing game isn’t gonna run itself. When Penix is gone Fats will never have anyone better. Alamo Bowel!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Whatever happened to him? Is he still even on the team? And yes it was a fully on circle jerk over how great Huard was.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,687
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    To be fair Huard caught the eye of @dnc but was far from a unanimous can't miss.

One is the family name that both overrated and hurt him

2 was the well documented failure of Washington all Stars

Three was the lackluster production of some Petersen guys

He's still there holding the clipboard
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Whatever happened to him? Is he still even on the team? And yes it was a fully on circle jerk over how great Huard was.
    Me, Ty Thompson, Jay Butterfield, and Shough are having big belly laughs over this.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

These dipshits were literally spooning each other over him. And they laugh at TT.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,476
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

Me, Ty Thompson, Jay Butterfield, and Shough are having big belly laughs over this.
    Shough played well when called upon at TT

Edit to say he was actually pretty meh upon looking at stats. He did let it rip against Oklahoma
  • Options
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

So is Kienholz. tOSU develops QB's. Fats creates stats guys in a gimmick MWC offense.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

So is Kienholz. tOSU develops QB's. Fats creates stats guys in a gimmick MWC offense.
    What specifically is gimmicky about Deboer's offense? I'll wait.
  • Options
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

The same things that were gimmicky about CK's.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

But for the fact that I've never proclaimed that any of those guys were great QBs you've fucking nailed it once again Haie. When was that 3rd visit to Seattle by Gameday that you "remember" Haie?
  • Options
    trubluetrublue Member Posts: 3,042
    Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

lol, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I know you're not ready for the higher discussion board.

Mugatu Right GIF - Mugatu Right True GIFs
    Where is this “higher (level) discussion board? Just curious.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2023
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

But for the fact that I've never proclaimed that any of those guys were great QBs you've fucking nailed it once again Haie. When was that 3rd visit to Seattle by Gameday that you "remember" Haie?
    I said 2 or 3 times. Again, I don't give a fuck. It's a stupid as fuck argument and in no way points to anything suggesting your shit tier school is a "national brand" You can't make a single connection other than "USC has a bunch too."

No, USC has LA and national titles. Oregon has meth, a dumpy campus, a pro sports booster, and a 12 year old cfb history that everyone has already forgotten.

And yes, all your fans jerked it to every one of those quarterbacks. At least UW let Huard throw the ball more than 0 times.

Again, one more time Boblet, how come Oregon, before a national title game, needs to put out a 10 minute video highlighting all their school traditions, when tOSU does not?

What's the term you like to use? "Dodging like a Kunt"?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    trublue said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

Doogles said:

46XiJCAB said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

46XiJCAB said:

Triggered.

LOL....................

lol, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt, but now I know you're not ready for the higher discussion board.

Mugatu Right GIF - Mugatu Right True GIFs
    Where is this “higher (level) discussion board? Just curious.
    PM @IrishDawg22