Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Player dying the field in Cincinnati

Comments

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited January 2023

Dude61 said:
    Don't bring medical studies and peer reviewed papers into this. The libs don't deal in facts, only emotions.
    Is it peer reviewed? It's listed as "letter to editor".

Letter uses absolute values instead of rates. How many athletes were in sports in 1966-2004 versus 2020-2022?

What was the source of statistics for those years? Are they comparable in how they were taken? How reliable are those statistics? Where is the data for 2005-2019?

What types of sports had the highest rate of cardiac injury? What about race?
    Great questions. Were any asked of the CV jab trials?

No need to answer.

The fact that Pfizer asked a federal judge to withhold answers for 75 years says it all.

In this case, the author Dr Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the country. With over 600 peer-reviewed, published papers on his resume he is head and shoulders above the field. I think it's fair to say he's earned a bit of discretion if those questions aren't perfectly addressed (but likely are given his track record).

I really hope this helps.

• Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,822
    Founders Club

LawDawg1 said:

As stated in another post.... how does the argument ignore the fact COVID19 has shown to also increase heart inflammation and myocarditis? Unless you can establish that an athlete (1) had the Vaxx and (2) never had COVID19, these studies or data points are meaningless. Was it the vaxx? Was it prior exposure to COVID? Was it something else? I hate the pro and anti-vaxxers.... but these arguments lack logic.

It's as if the only variable introduced into the scientific experiment of the past several years are the mRNA vaccines themselves. An infectious disease that most have had by now could not possible play a role.
    Speaking of pressing. Plausible deniability by virtue of the Limited Scope Fallacy is one of my favorites.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,798
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Sources said:

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.

A person with a >than room temperature iq would take this opportunity of being publicly humiliated to reflect internally and take a serious look at the unreliable sources of info they are being fed.

I’m going to bet you’ll just dive deeper down the 8chan rabbit hole though.
    I have no idea what 8chan is. The text we received was from a young man at the university of Georgia. His father is an exec at ESPN. You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
    Ahhh, a low IQ with a dash of narcissism. That's always a special combination.
    This is a little ironic coming from mr. group chat
    You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,808
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Sources said:

RoadTrip said:

ntxduck said:

RoadTrip said:

Text we received had to be wrong. Hopefully the young man recovers soon. If he does, medical heros and technology will have saved his life.

A person with a >than room temperature iq would take this opportunity of being publicly humiliated to reflect internally and take a serious look at the unreliable sources of info they are being fed.

I’m going to bet you’ll just dive deeper down the 8chan rabbit hole though.
    I have no idea what 8chan is. The text we received was from a young man at the university of Georgia. His father is an exec at ESPN. You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
    Ahhh, a low IQ with a dash of narcissism. That's always a special combination.
    This is a little ironic coming from mr. group chat
    You need me to think I'm humiliated because you'll never be my equal and that bothers you.
    Likely a copypasta, but we agree in that I’ll never be your equal
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LawDawg1 said:

As stated in another post.... how does the argument ignore the fact COVID19 has shown to also increase heart inflammation and myocarditis? Unless you can establish that an athlete (1) had the Vaxx and (2) never had COVID19, these studies or data points are meaningless. Was it the vaxx? Was it prior exposure to COVID? Was it something else? I hate the pro and anti-vaxxers.... but these arguments lack logic.

It's as if the only variable introduced into the scientific experiment of the past several years are the mRNA vaccines themselves. An infectious disease that most have had by now could not possible play a role.
    That's the thing, the British study was in fact discussed here but largely dismissed because myocarditis rates and severity were much high higher through covid infection than they were through vaccination. It's like, yeah, we know that but it's better than the alternative
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:
    Don't bring medical studies and peer reviewed papers into this. The libs don't deal in facts, only emotions.

Letter uses absolute values instead of rates. How many athletes were in sports in 1966-2004 versus 2020-2022?

What was the source of statistics for those years? Are they comparable in how they were taken? How reliable are those statistics? Where is the data for 2005-2019?

I'm fine. Never tested never vaxxed
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,001
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    From your King County overlords. Regardless if this is vaccine related or not, pushing it on young people was fucking stupid. In theory, unlimited risk with no reward.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,547
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Last night I recorded the Gutfeld show - went to watch it this morning and it was Special Report of the guy that had a heart attack on national TV. Full time coverage of an athlete that had a heart attack.

was it the HA or was it the fact that an NFL game got canceled that was the big news?

I stopped after fast FWDing thru 30 minutes. What a fucking joke FOX is
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    How is it so fucking hard to understand that the omicron variant was different than the original virus

The intentional obtuseness is tiresome

Yet entirely expected
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967

The mRNA technology was first developed in the 60’s. Not a single therapy using mRMA was approved and brought to market until the COVID flu shots.

Yes, they’re not vaccines. Sorry.

Big Pharma is all about money. I guess it’s a good thing COVID came along so we could see the wonders of this technology.

Look how it stopped COVID in its tracks.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

BearsWiin said:

How is it so fucking hard to understand that the omicron variant was different than the original virus

The intentional obtuseness is tiresome

Yet entirely expected

What the fuck are you talking about?

What were the chances of a 14 y/o dying from omicron?

I’ll wait right here.
  • Options
    It’s nice to see that BW crawled out from under his ironing board to take a look around.

• Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,258
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

Dude61 said:

No need to answer.

The fact that Pfizer asked a federal judge to withhold answers for 75 years says it all.

In this case, the author Dr Peter McCullough is the top cardiologist in the country. With over 600 peer-reviewed, published papers on his resume he is head and shoulders above the field. I think it's fair to say he's earned a bit of discretion if those questions aren't perfectly addressed (but likely are given his track record).

It won't. The masses need to believe because they are sheep. They are cowards who feel more comfortable being told how and what to think.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,141
    edited January 2023

pawz said:

Dude61 said:

No need to answer.

In this case, the author Dr Peter McCullough, is the top cardiologist in the country. With over 600 peer-reviewed, published papers on his resume he is head and shoulders above the field. I think it's fair to say he's earned a bit of discretion if those questions aren't perfectly addressed (but likely are given his track record).

Like looking into election fraud, some people don't want to ask and don't want to know. Statistical anomalies can be just that. They can also direct an intellectually curious person into further investigation. When the first party strongly resists that investigation, that is further evidence that there should be an investigation - a real investigation.
    Agreed. Good thing there was one of those, though I get that “a real investigation” means “provide me the confirmation bias I need.”