Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Obama launching yet another undeclared war.

sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
... but we're not sending any troops, just another 475 soldiers... and supplying the arms...and leading the effort that includes a 'broad coalition of support' that isn't contributing anything.

#neverforget

Comments

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,191 Founders Club
    He promised not to win it so its cool

Biden is headed to the gates of hell in pursuit though
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    WHAT'S THE EXIT STRATEGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bush!!!!!!!
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Opps, coalition takes a hit, Germany and UK are out... that did't take long.

It's times like these we have the support of countries like Liechtenstein, Maldives and Grenada we can really count on.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2014

It's times like these we have the support of countries like Liechtenstein, Maldives and Grenada we can really count on.

Uk might have to go war with Scotland so I can see why they don't wan to get involved.

Uk might have to go war with Scotland so I can see why they don't wan to get involved.
    FREEDOM
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208

FREEDOM
    Don't you really mean FDEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Still better than Bush's coalition.
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,477

Still better than Bush's coalition.
    Bwahahaha. No.
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

... but we're not sending any troops, just another 475 soldiers... and supplying the arms...and leading the effort that includes a 'broad coalition of support' that isn't contributing anything.

#neverforget

Maybe you Rush dick suckers should make up your mind.

Seems like just a few days ago you all were pissed that he wasn't starting enough wars (like Bush used to).

Now you are pissed that he is starting one?

Is it the undeclared nature of the war that bothers you? Like the Korean war, or much of the Vietnam conflict?

Or is the true nature of this all that you just can't stand that a dark skinned guy (who probably wasn't even born here but still has twice your IQ) is the commander in chief?

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

Seems like just a few days ago you all were pissed that he wasn't starting enough wars (like Bush used to).

Is it the undeclared nature of the war that bothers you? Like the Korean war, or much of the Vietnam conflict?

Or is the true nature of this all that you just can't stand that a dark skinned guy (who probably wasn't even born here but still has twice your IQ) is the commander in chief?

You don't fit in here

At all

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all
    I'm okay with that.

Thanks for your concern.
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all
    I'm okay with that.

Thanks for your concern.
    I'm not concerned

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all
    I'm okay with that.

Thanks for your concern.
    I'm not concerned
    Abundance.
    Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all
    I'm okay with that.

Thanks for your concern.
    I'm not concerned
    Abundance.
    Embarrassing

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all
    I'm okay with that.

Thanks for your concern.
    I'm not concerned
    Abundance.
    Embarrassing
    Sounds like you have the same low self esteem that PurpleJ has.

Probably why you can only criticize coaches via your anonymous handle on the interweb, and never to their face when you accidentally bump in to them when on campus.

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all
    I'm okay with that.

Thanks for your concern.
    I'm not concerned
    Abundance.
    Embarrassing

Probably why you can only criticize coaches via your anonymous handle on the interweb, and never to their face when you accidentally bump in to them when on campus.

Sounds like you're a doog

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

Baphomet said:

#neverforget

You don't fit in here

At all
    You'll get over it.

I already have.
    I don't think you get it

At all
    I'm okay with that.

Thanks for your concern.
    I'm not concerned
    Abundance.
    Embarrassing

Sounds like you're a doog

I'd posit that you attended more games during the Gilby and Ty and Sark reins than I ever did.

That would make you the doog.