Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CFP

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

On a separate note does Quentin Johnson make it to like 14ish and should the Seahawks draft him to play opposite of DK Metcalf? I think we should trade up if he is in range.

Could trade back and pick him with the 1st pick … zero chance he lasts to 14

And yes he’s that good
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    GA got lucky. Two good TO’s by Kirby and GA scoring in the 4th 18-3 is the difference.

CJ played his ass off. GA just overcame. And now, y’all send me some Xanax.

I don’t think my TV here at the camp is working.
  • Options
    And for those idiots here that think TCU is just a random school that doesn’t belong on the big stage, isn’t that good, and turn their nose up at them as a UW fan for not being on the same level as them …

You can eat my fucking ass
  • Options

Tequilla said:

And for those idiots here that think TCU is just a random school that doesn’t belong on the big stage, isn’t that good, and turn their nose up at them as a UW fan for not being on the same level as them …

No one gives a shit about TCU or has any animosity towards them. I was rooting for them to beat Michigan

We just hate you
    Feeling is mutual
  • Options
    edited January 2023

Tequilla said:

No one gives a shit about TCU or has any animosity towards them. I was rooting for them to beat Michigan

We just hate you
    Hell, you just said that and got 900 FU or FO’s..updicks, all that. Didn’t know that many cocksuckers were ready or here to giv a shit in a minute.

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Tequilla said:

We just hate you
    Hell, you just said that and got 900 FU of FO, updicks, all that. Didn’t know that many cocksuckers were ready or here to giv a shit in a minute.

🤡
  • Options
    edited January 2023

SECDAWG said:

Tequilla said:

We just hate you
    Hell, you just said that and got 900 FU of FO, updicks, all that. Didn’t know that many cocksuckers were ready or here to giv a shit in a minute.

🤡
    Touché, bitch??
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

Tequilla said:

We just hate you

🤡
    Touché, bitch?? Look, it’s Cicky around here, always been. Ya either get em or left to dry and rot, one way or other
  • Options
    edited January 2023
    Stop now. The FO’s or DV’s ain’t looking good, pod.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,566
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

@PurpleBaze
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

@PurpleBaze
    Can’t give but one but you earned it.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

@PurpleBaze
    Agree a lot.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

tequilla dude you barely beat a bunch of shit teams all year. UW would clown stomp your retard FS mba fag program. The talent and coaching would overwhelm sonny tard. Gerogia is going to rape you back to 7-5 every year next monday.

At least they will get the national exposure of getting prison gang rapped
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Tequilla said:

We just hate you
    Hell, you just said that and got 900 FU or FO’s..updicks, all that. Didn’t know that many cocksuckers were ready or here to giv a shit in a minute.

Let me tell you, pod........He gets those same down votes EVERY post in the same ORDER. There is a certain group that stalks him and they do it in order. We have never seen anything like it anywhere.