Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CFP

13»

Comments

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,835

tequilla dude you barely beat a bunch of shit teams all year. UW would clown stomp your retard FS mba fag program. The talent and coaching would overwhelm sonny tard. Gerogia is going to rape you back to 7-5 every year next monday.

Imagine talking shit about a team playing for a Natty …

Takes a special kind of fucktard to do that
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,191 Founders Club

TCU was better than I gave them credit for. Michigan was worse

But nothing is as bad as fucking replay. Ruined the game

Not saying Michigan would have won but the TD they had stolen would have made the game more interesting and it was interesting as it was

Michigan fucked up bigly in the redzone which was a @RaceBannon point of emphasis for our DAWGS.

It wouldn’t have a made a difference but the interception that set up the long throw was caught on the TCU 48 or 49 and the ref marked the ball at the Michigan 48 or 49.

Just a horrible spot.

I also watched the hometown radio broadcast of the Georgia game with the Georgia announcers and they made a comment about the refs in their game making terrible spots all game long.
  • SluggoRouteDawgSluggoRouteDawg Member Posts: 148
    haie said:

Stetsen Bennett made the Heisman Ceremony and now his team needs him to carry them and he predictably can't do it.

Pfffffft
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483

Not saying Michigan would have won but the TD they had stolen would have made the game more interesting and it was interesting as it was

Michigan fucked up bigly in the redzone which was a @RaceBannon point of emphasis for our DAWGS.

It wouldn’t have a made a difference but the interception that set up the long throw was caught on the TCU 48 or 49 and the ref marked the ball at the Michigan 48 or 49.

Just a horrible spot.

I also watched the hometown radio broadcast of the Georgia game with the Georgia announcers and they made a comment about the refs in their game making terrible spots all game long.
    I get way more bent out of shape about shit spots every game than 99% of penalty calls. Rome’s non-PI is a 1%er.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,835

He was down on the 1 … was right in front of me
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,744
    Tequilla said:

tequilla dude you barely beat a bunch of shit teams all year. UW would clown stomp your retard FS mba fag program. The talent and coaching would overwhelm sonny tard. Gerogia is going to rape you back to 7-5 every year next monday.

Imagine talking shit about a team playing for a Natty …

Takes a special kind of fucktard to do that
    That was 2005 Super Bowl. TCU starring as Pittsburgh and Michigan as the Seahawks.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,093
    EwaDawg said:

SECDAWG said:

Tequilla said:

And for those idiots here that think TCU is just a random school that doesn’t belong on the big stage, isn’t that good, and turn their nose up at them as a UW fan for not being on the same level as them …

You can eat my fucking ass

No one gives a shit about TCU or has any animosity towards them. I was rooting for them to beat Michigan

We just hate you
    Hell, you just said that and got 900 FU or FO’s..updicks, all that. Didn’t know that many cocksuckers were ready or here to giv a shit in a minute.

Let me tell you, pod........He gets those same down votes EVERY post in the same ORDER. There is a certain group that stalks him and they do it in order. We have never seen anything like it anywhere.
    Have you guys seen the downvotes that @PostGameOrangeSlices gets on every single post? Same posters, same order, no variation. Ever. It's uncanny.

@PurpleBaze
  • godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,486 Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

Lol. It was absolutely a td (he didn’t have possession till he was in the end zone) but Michigan can’t complain about it because 1st and goal at the half yard line should be an automatic td every time.

Tcu took advantage of the new qb sneak rule later on (aided by their mishap v k state) and Michigan tried to get cute with a handoff to a converted linebacker lined up as fullback.

Until they change the qb sneak rules back to where you can’t be assisted with a push, any OC not running sneak on 3rd or 4th and 1 is FS.
    This again b/c of the push rule. Pull the Tight End or whoever you want to line up at te and have him right behind qb as ball is snapped, then have a second muscle at fb and between them 2 hard to see how it gets stopped, especially with qb having ability to slide left/right of center if that spot is plugged.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,659
    godawgst said:

ntxduck said:

Tequilla said:

Lol. It was absolutely a td (he didn’t have possession till he was in the end zone) but Michigan can’t complain about it because 1st and goal at the half yard line should be an automatic td every time.

Tcu took advantage of the new qb sneak rule later on (aided by their mishap v k state) and Michigan tried to get cute with a handoff to a converted linebacker lined up as fullback.

Until they change the qb sneak rules back to where you can’t be assisted with a push, any OC not running sneak on 3rd or 4th and 1 is FS.
    This again b/c of the push rule. Pull the Tight End or whoever you want to line up at te and have him right behind qb as ball is snapped, then have a second muscle at fb and between them 2 hard to see how it gets stopped, especially with qb having ability to slide left/right of center if that spot is plugged.
    Exactly. If you don’t fumble the snap, you’re getting half a yard minimum 95% of the time
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,817 Swaye's Wigwam
    Poor little Meechigan just didn't get enough breaks to beat juggernaut TCU