Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

If Rome comes back, the UW wide receivers can be called...

2»

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,375
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

dnc said:

haie said:

McMillan is one of the best husky receivers of all time, and arguably had a better year than Ross in 16. Ross never made a catch like that final TD where the ball is a fickong inch off the ground.

McMillan has been overshadowed by Rome but he's incredible.

Whichever one of them is WR2 is the best WR2 we have ever had rather easily.
    I feel like I would trade this years Rome for Pettis' best year but Rome definitely could be better next year
    He lost me with the cat cleaning it’s ears fuckery.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

dnc said:

haie said:

McMillan is one of the best husky receivers of all time, and arguably had a better year than Ross in 16. Ross never made a catch like that final TD where the ball is a fickong inch off the ground.

I feel like I would trade this years Rome for Pettis' best year but Rome definitely could be better next year
    That shit was excellent
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Yeah, that was super gay
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

dnc said:

haie said:

Pettis the WR was a little overrated. Pettis the PR was different.
    Granted I might be wrong but he did have good stats considering Babushkas offense wasn't in the same league as Grubbs

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,375
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

dnc said:

haie said:

That shit was excellent
    If he had done something like this, I would respeck.

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

TheHB said:

Canadawg said:

dnc said:

haie said:

That shit was excellent
    Disagree. It’s probably the weirdest and lamest celebration I’ve ever seen.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Odunze over Pettis is incredible recency bias lol.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

I remember Pettis being a lot more sure-handed than Rome ever was, and pretty explosive despite playing in an abortion of an offense. Dante was a baller, the gay stuff is just the cherry on top

Ross and Pettis created a lot of their production winning one on one battles. Feels like the new scheme takes pressure off the WRs and it’ll be easier to replace their production year to year. I think Rome is very good but it just doesn’t feel like he’s asked to win the same way we relied on Pettis to, and that he did very well at.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Pettis would be wide open all game in this offense
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I remember Pettis being a lot more sure-handed than Rome ever was, and pretty explosive despite playing in an abortion of an offense. Dante was a baller, the gay stuff is just the cherry on top

New bored motto?
    power bottom is the bored motto and always will be