Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN video perfectly captures typical duck fan

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Passion said:

Shit, do a google search. oregon fans are perhaps the most classless in athletics (college, pro, whatever). It's equivalent to the Walmart photo website. Whether it's taunting Kevin Love's grandmother, stealing Wisconsin fans' seats, or tossing urine at opposing players, is it any wonder that they are the trashiest people on the west coast?

Every fan base has a few classless fans, but it's the sheer number at oregon that puts them head-and-shoulders above the rest.

I don't even know why this is a debate. Case closed. Drop the mic. It's over.

As per usual you miss the point. Whole thread's a joke. A spoof. And you're boring. The opposite of Passion. Change your handle man.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Not that I disagree about the white trash factor at Autzen. it's there.

but I'm so fucking tired of the whole "know how to win" shit. what in the fuck does that even fucking mean? i don't think anyone really knows unless it's "hey, be as boring as you can fucking be."

i know he was a good coach, but I actually met Don James on a couple of occasions. while I wouldn't call him an asshole, because i didn't know him well enough to judge, he had the personality of a wet cardboard box and was not someone you wanted to go drinking with.

if THAT's what people mean by knowing how to win, and the ethos guys like that represented, then you can fucking have it. i'll take fun instead. i'll take the Playmaker jumping into the end zone with the fans, Cortez Kennedy doing the hip thrust sack dance, Randall Hill doing the George Fucking Jefferson (which is one of the all time best) and all the rest of the ghetto shit that made me fall in love with Miami in the first place.

1. It's original. 2. years later, people copy it. and 3. it's actually fun and it keeps me from falling asleep or, more accurately, wanting to DIAFF.

my fucking life is boring enough as it is. why in the flying fuck would I ever want to watch young boys score touch downs and place the ball on the ground and act like it's no big deal? why in the fuck would I want to be a part of a fan base that's that fucking boring and constipated?

you can fucking have it if you like it. i'd rather be next to the toothless guy and throw poo right back at him when my team FUCKING DOES SOMETHING ABOUT IT. that way I know I'm sort of alive. otherwise, if you make me sit next to all the boring fucks out there who have "class" (whatever that means) then I'd rather just slit my wrists and get it over with.

fucking white bread cold blooded honkies. the only people who know how to win are the people who win. the losers don't know shit. when you win you get to act however in the fuck you want to act. it's the story of the conqueror and the conquered. get over it or make babies who are smart enough to get into the ivy league where nobody watches the games.

Settle down Francis.
    FO, ese
    Sounds like you don't get it... Are you new?
  • Options
    FenwickFenwick Member Posts: 1,174
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes
    This is what it comes down to for fans of a team who have forgotten how to win, guess when u been wandering around wilderness for 15 years u gonna find something ridiculous to hate about a program. You can dawg oregon fans all u want but when it comes to Huski's worst thing is to be apathetic and thats what 15 years of horrible bAll will do to u
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

this poast is like flypaper for doogs

besides, you have no idea what MSU fans are capable of

But how are the police too militarized?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AZDuck said:

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,631
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ANSWER THE QUESTIONS
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,291
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited September 2014

AZDuck said:

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,145
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    beelzebub said:

This is what it comes down to for fans of a team who have forgotten how to win, guess when u been wandering around wilderness for 15 years u gonna find something ridiculous to hate about a program. You can dawg oregon fans all u want but when it comes to Huski's worst thing is to be apathetic and thats what 15 years of horrible bAll will do to u

I have a flamethrower. Please suck on it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    beelzebub said:

Forgetting how to win >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> never learning how to win.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,145
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    priapism said:

Please stop this thread. It's just going to lead to another parking lot rape.

And endless hours of entertainment here at HH headquarters.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    topdawgnc said:

priapism said:

Please stop this thread. It's just going to lead to another parking lot rape.

Did someone say parking lot rape?

I wish I could awesome this more than once.
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Is anybody but me surprised that @creepycoug doesn't know what "how to win" means?
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    TTJ said:

Is anybody but me surprised that @creepycoug doesn't know what "how to win" means?

There's a reason he is a "corporate lawyer" ...