Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mea Culpa

Comments

• Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,268
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022

dannarc said:

We portaled Damone for this guy?

Did I write something that upset you? And who are you?
    Not at all, I have no idea who you are, how bout the back story(HCH)?
  • Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    dannarc said:

dannarc said:

We portaled Damone for this guy?

Did I write something that upset you? And who are you?
    Not at all, I have no idea who you are, how bout the back story?
    Maybe this isn’t the thread for you, then. No offense.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    Rock bottom stories or DIAFF
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Digital hi fi is for faggots.

Well, I don’t know who you are, but I’m absolutely certain you’ve never read a thing I’ve written about hifi or you would know about all the crap I took for remaining dedicated to analog way before it was “cool”.

I won’t comment on the homosexual reference. There is a special place in Hell for them and their ilk.
    I heard you were a digital guy, but wasn’t sure of the accuracy of my sources. So I made a guess.

At any rate, as owner of the music board here I welcome any Dead fans. We have too many tone deaf technically proficient shredding bros.
    You heard wrong. Decades ago, there was a message board called The Pit. There are a few oldies around here who were participants. I was derided relentlessly for being hyper critical of the new digital music realm and my decision to eschew it in favor of analog. I also predicted the coming of lossless compression and hope for future streaming services that were a decent enough facsimile to allow for quality searching for new sounds. I appreciate the invitation to another board, but I’ve moved on from any music that doesn’t glorify God.
    Kewl. God speed.
  • Options

Well, I don’t know who you are, but I’m absolutely certain you’ve never read a thing I’ve written about hifi or you would know about all the crap I took for remaining dedicated to analog way before it was “cool”.

I won’t comment on the homosexual reference. There is a special place in Hell for them and their ilk.
    I heard you were a digital guy, but wasn’t sure of the accuracy of my sources. So I made a guess.

At any rate, as owner of the music board here I welcome any Dead fans. We have too many tone deaf technically proficient shredding bros.
    You heard wrong. Decades ago, there was a message board called The Pit. There are a few oldies around here who were participants. I was derided relentlessly for being hyper critical of the new digital music realm and my decision to eschew it in favor of analog. I also predicted the coming of lossless compression and hope for future streaming services that were a decent enough facsimile to allow for quality searching for new sounds. I appreciate the invitation to another board, but I’ve moved on from any music that doesn’t glorify God.
    Kewl. God speed.
    The fact that you didn’t point out that JGB was a glorified gospel cover band tells me all I need to know.

Posing is no way to go through life, kid.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kewl. God speed.
    The fact that you didn’t point out that JGB was a glorified gospel cover band tells me all I need to know.

Posing is no way to go through life, kid.
    You’ve been released. Good for you.
  • Options
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    how's the laurelhurst neighborhood association doing these days?
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

EQA

• Options
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    pawz said:

EQA

Not the one suing UW to block the remodel
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    “Fuck HarveyRoad. He’s an idiot.”

- DivaDawg
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

NEW HarveyRoad will fit right on the White Fragility Board.
  • Options
    edited December 2022

If you’re referring to The Tug, you’re 100% correct. They’ve read the same Bible that I have which states unequivocally that the problem with society is liberal
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited December 2022

If you’re referring to The Tug, you’re 100% correct. They’ve read the same Bible that I have which states unequivocally that the problem with society is liberal
    Ye hath spoken