Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mea Culpa

First I want to thank Derek for showing me some compassion and allowing back into this community. It’s a small thing, but it means a great deal to me now. The timing was not mine.

A lot has happened in my life since I was banned here and lost my Twitter account. With my personal relationships and finances shattered and my physical and mental health deteriorated, I came to grips with my alcoholism and drug addiction. I entered a program and have made some strides but I have a long way to go. Part of the program requires me to forgive but also to ask forgiveness of others. And I know my actions here were inappropriate and for that I beg your understanding and forgiveness.

The most impactful change I’ve made is that I have given my life to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Through Him I have learned about humility and the gift of grace. I’ll never take His sacrifice for granted. His love has impacted every aspect of my life from simple daily routines to my personal politics.

I appreciate you all more than I may have indicated in the past and I hope to be a valuable contributor here. It’s a small thing to be able to banter about meaningless things like football or music or the state of our country, but you can’t imagine how grounding it can be.

If you’ve read this far, THANK YOU.

#HisTiming

-Harv

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,816
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    I thought our Lotd and Savior was Pat Haden?

Assuming this isn’t a whoosh good on you for making the changes you felt were needed and to be transparent … not easy
  • Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,528
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This place is not going to help you
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HH is not for sermon seekers. LEAVE!
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,482
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Prayers up, big dog.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,795
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Digital hi fi is for faggots.
  • Options
    HarveyRoadHarveyRoad Member Posts: 121
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary

Well, I don’t know who you are, but I’m absolutely certain you’ve never read a thing I’ve written about hifi or you would know about all the crap I took for remaining dedicated to analog way before it was “cool”.

I won’t comment on the homosexual reference. There is a special place in Hell for them and their ilk.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,198
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Great

Just traded one cancer for another
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,182
    Founders Club

I can see this thread is going to deliver in a big way.

It'll also help bury the Damoan thread.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,268
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well, I don’t know who you are, but I’m absolutely certain you’ve never read a thing I’ve written about hifi or you would know about all the crap I took for remaining dedicated to analog way before it was “cool”.

I won’t comment on the homosexual reference. There is a special place in Hell for them and their ilk.
    I heard you were a digital guy, but wasn’t sure of the accuracy of my sources. So I made a guess.

At any rate, as owner of the music board here I welcome any Dead fans. We have too many tone deaf technically proficient shredding bros.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    REAL HR hated mp3, the new version probably loves ‘em.