Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Damone

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Some of us are performance artists when it comes to duck fighting

Damone was stepping on my stuff

@MikeSeaver and I like to keep the place classy

@haie drives them insane and they will post 7 pages to make sure you know that he doesn't bother them

A little different approach but I was young once myself

Little bro Benny sucking up to both his betters is also amusing. As I recall he's been run too.

@haie drives them insane and they will post 7 pages to make sure you know that he doesn't bother them

Not anymore.

He ded too.

I don't want to ruin your rep Race but you wield a blade like a skilled surgeon on DR, not a Civil War battlefield butcher.

Agree on Benny. Hate myself for ever agreeing with him.
    Sure

Post 954 in the past three weeks from you upcoming...
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

This thread is so much AIDS.

Damoan is dead (for now), but his FBA legacy carries on in this thread.

You provide zero content. Unlike Damone.

Stop posting. Thanks.
    Coming from someone who spews a bunch of junior high level bullshit on a daily basis.
    junior high level bullshit >> you're lonely sorry crap.

Bye.
    Sick burn, brah.
    Not a burn. Just the truth.
    You have no idea who you're speaking to there
    Obviously.

My point is that what he did over the weekend was hilarious content, but whatever. Not my site.

Certainly not the duck's site and who gives a shit about "they donated one time". Fuck that. They can donate every year or their board should just be a Pac 12 Other fucking teams board. There's like 4 more of them than any other school's fans here for christ sake
    If you really are writer, I'm sure you're familiar with the term clubhouse lawyer. That's what you're doing out here. We know what we're doing in running the business. Stick to football, basketball, and duck refuge. When it comes to our business, feel free to send us a note instead of what you're doing on the site. It's getting old and not just with me.
    Fixed that for you @DerekJohnson
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,868
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

The true big bro (UW) move is to tolerate and accommodate lil sis (UO).

The whole "we beat you by 3 points now we're gonna shit all over your board until you donate" smacks of lil bro energy or big bro with little dick complex.

I do agree with this though I also feel Haie's heart is in the right place in being supportive of the site, although I disagree with the approach and the all-consuming fury.

As I was saying to someone in a PM, I was taken aback by a lot of juvenile shit-flinging by some of our posters after the Oregon win in particular. But my theory is that guys like BTP and Haie are younger and never lived through a time when Washington was dominant or at least greatly respected for a sustained period of time. So suddenly when we beat #6 Oregon at their place, they are acting like Duck fans used to act when they started winning. I could be wrong but that's my take.
    Pretty sure Backpack is 22-24

• Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,302
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

The true big bro (UW) move is to tolerate and accommodate lil sis (UO).

The whole "we beat you by 3 points now we're gonna shit all over your board until you donate" smacks of lil bro energy or big bro with little dick complex.

I do agree with this though I also feel Haie's heart is in the right place in being supportive of the site, although I disagree with the approach and the all-consuming fury.

As I was saying to someone in a PM, I was taken aback by a lot of juvenile shit-flinging by some of our posters after the Oregon win in particular. But my theory is that guys like BTP and Haie are younger and never lived through a time when Washington was dominant or at least greatly respected for a sustained period of time. So suddenly when we beat #6 Oregon at their place, they are acting like Duck fans used to act when they started winning. I could be wrong but that's my take.
    I miss WASHINGTON dammit
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,987
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

I'm playing hooky tomorrow to get some sweet stoke up a Bachelor with a couple of Ducktards.

We'll have a couple of apres pints to honor Mike.

Make sure to post a write up of the beers consumed with detailed reviews in the Refuge. I hear those guys love that stuff.
    Ironically @haie the Ducktards bought my shitty (cascade lakes) beers and Cubano sandwich since I drove. But they are Nebraska Classy row Peter puffer Ducks so they have some social graces.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,993
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I wish this board had actual football related poasts with this much passion, engagement, and knowledge. But here we are.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sources said:

biak1 said:

I wish this board had actual football related poasts with this much passion, engagement, and knowledge. But here we are.

I don't see you drawing up brilliant XS and Os analysis anywhere on here.

Nothing is stopping you from starting a football post

How did you get your hands on Dillingham's 4th qtr. play sheet for the Beavs?
  • Options

biak1 said:

I don't see you drawing up brilliant XS and Os analysis anywhere on here.

Nothing is stopping you from starting a football post
    I don’t see any hooks tied to your ass. Just stating the obvious.
  • Options