Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott hates winners

2»

Comments

• FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483

Gee needs to stop posting whack, cryptic shit about football and move on with his life

Trying to picture what moving on looks like for a former car detailer, failed radio host and part-time auctioneer. I’m sure the EQC needs a bingo host though.
    He's still on the air
    Doing guest spots. Believe it or not nobody wants to listen to him for anything more than that even if they tried to make it happen a couple of times.
    Him and Ursula got canned?
    I don’t know who Ursula is so sure? When I’m contemplating a bullet or bleach and turn on 710 to help my thought process, I hear him on the insufferable cock Mike Salks show from tim to tim. Maybe he landed his own show again and I’ve thankfully missed that altogether.
    Pretty sure he is still on kiro radio on weekdays
    Christ. Considering I’m in the target market as a loser who listens to sports radio and I didn’t know that, I’m sticking with my original point. EQC bingo in 2 years
    I thought that 5 year ago and here we are.

I dont hate Gee. I respect his hustle

But the cryptic butthurt football related posts are cringe.
    To each their own, I feel like that tweet is his entire persona in a nutshell.
  • KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,053

haie said:

Sounds like he thinks Ryan Day is a terrible corch.

Wondering if he's due for a really shitty season for them soon. 7 or 8 wins with some blowouts.
    haie said:

Sounds like he thinks Ryan Day is a terrible corch.

Wondering if he's due for a really shitty season for them soon. 7 or 8 wins with some blowouts.
    It’s definitely possible. Gee isn’t the first person I’ve heard say they don’t think Day is anything special as a coach. Ohio State was a machine under Urban, and Day took it over and had Justin Fields for two years, then CJ Stroud for two years. Even a poorly trained monkey could have made the playoff with Ohio State talent and those QBs. If he doesn’t win a championship and loses to Michigan again next year, they’ll fire his ass.
    Day is from the Chip Kelly tree. Fuck the defense and fuck the fundamentals. We will just outscore you. He is basically Lincoln Riley. To your last point. I don't see how they win next year @Michigan. They will have new QB. Michigan by 2 td's.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,512 Founders Club
    Woody and Bo played a one game season for a decade

That's back

Penn State is the only alleged challenge to either Michigan or Ohio State

There is something to be said about making every tap in and Day makes them. but he's 0-3 against Oregon and Michigan the last two years

Likely to get run by Georgia like everyone else too, Buckeye Half Brains have him on notice
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    This past Fall I made 30 quarts of dill pickles. I ended up using too many cloves of garlic. I used 3-4 cloves per quart, and they came out too strong. Next year I will only use 1 clove and they should turn out perfect.
  • HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    It would be cool if Doocey would show him that receipt at his next kick ass presser

What a dipshit but we knew this when he vouched for Jimmy

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club
    @pic

This past Fall I made 30 quarts of dill pickles. I ended up using too many cloves of garlic. I used 3-4 cloves per quart, and they came out too strong. Next year I will only use 1 clove and they should turn out perfect.

@pickled & @pickletickler need to chime in here.
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited December 2022

Woody and Bo played a one game season for a decade

That's back

Penn State is the only alleged challenge to either Michigan or Ohio State

There is something to be said about making every tap in and Day makes them. but he's 0-3 against Oregon and Michigan the last two years

Likely to get run by Georgia like everyone else too, Buckeye Half Brains have him on notice

Such a good comment... That is the amazing thing about the astounding TV contract that the BIG 10 has scored... the league is a 2 pony league + penn state sometimes... the rest of the league are average at best and would routinely be in the bottom half of the other major conferences.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,932 Founders Club

@pic

Not too get all Tuggy up in here but one of the most amusing things I read in the Twitter files was that Twitter employed a guy named Nick Pickles. NTTAWWT
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,726 Founders Club

@pic

Not too get all Tuggy up in here but one of the most amusing things I read in the Twitter files was that Twitter employed a guy named Nick Pickles. NTTAWWT
    Cool story, bradda.
    Yes and i hear that his assistant is Dicka Wada