Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• HHBruhHHBruh Member Posts: 501
    Reading between the lines but Kirby didn’t give him a handy?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    maybe he should have been part of the 10% and taught his son some discipline
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,811 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,510 Swaye's Wigwam

Sounds like he thinks Ryan Day is a terrible corch.

Wondering if he's due for a really shitty season for them soon. 7 or 8 wins with some blowouts.
  • FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member Posts: 1,483

Gee needs to stop posting whack, cryptic shit about football and move on with his life

Trying to picture what moving on looks like for a former car detailer, failed radio host and part-time auctioneer. I’m sure the EQC needs a bingo host though.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,908 Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Wondering if he's due for a really shitty season for them soon. 7 or 8 wins with some blowouts.
    haie said:

It’s definitely possible. Gee isn’t the first person I’ve heard say they don’t think Day is anything special as a coach. Ohio State was a machine under Urban, and Day took it over and had Justin Fields for two years, then CJ Stroud for two years. Even a poorly trained monkey could have made the playoff with Ohio State talent and those QBs. If he doesn’t win a championship and loses to Michigan again next year, they’ll fire his ass.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

Gee needs to stop posting whack, cryptic shit about football and move on with his life

Trying to picture what moving on looks like for a former car detailer, failed radio host and part-time auctioneer. I’m sure the EQC needs a bingo host though.
    He's still on the air

He's still on the air
    Doing guest spots. Believe it or not nobody wants to listen to him for anything more than that even if they tried to make it happen a couple of times.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

He's still on the air
    Doing guest spots. Believe it or not nobody wants to listen to him for anything more than that even if they tried to make it happen a couple of times.
    Him and Ursula got canned?

He's still on the air
    I don’t know who Ursula is so sure? When I’m contemplating a bullet or bleach and turn on 710 to help my thought process, I hear him on the insufferable cock Mike Salks show from tim to tim. Maybe he landed his own show again and I’ve thankfully missed that altogether.

He's still on the air
    I don’t know who Ursula is so sure? When I’m contemplating a bullet or bleach and turn on 710 to help my thought process, I hear him on the insufferable cock Mike Salks show from tim to tim. Maybe he landed his own show again and I’ve thankfully missed that altogether.
    Pretty sure he is still on kiro radio on weekdays
  • TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,684 Founders Club
    edited December 2022
    He is still a radio host apparently or maybe this is just an old link… here is the good news….

https://mynorthwest.com/author/gscott/

He's still on the air
    Christ. Considering I’m in the target market as a loser who listens to sports radio and I didn’t know that, I’m sticking with my original point. EQC bingo in 2 years

He is still a radio host apparently or maybe trains is just an old lions… here is the good news….

https://mynorthwest.com/author/gscott/

Anytime you can read Gee Scott write an article titled “There are 2 Sides to the Gun Debate: Love & Hate”, you just have to.

He's still on the air
    Christ. Considering I’m in the target market as a loser who listens to sports radio and I didn’t know that, I’m sticking with my original point. EQC bingo in 2 years
    I thought that 5 year ago and here we are.

I dont hate Gee. I respect his hustle

But the cryptic butthurt football related posts are cringe.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    So many fucks given, in this economy?