Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fuck Scurvy

Comments

• Options
    AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,479
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Be yourself, like Bruce Lee said
    AOG said:

If you are going to fuck-off my post Gladstone, then don't also repeat my core fucking point. Stop plagiarizing my shit fucko.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    He went to Autzen and fucking won games he had no business winning from a talent perspective. Dude was always outgunned but still figured out a way to manufacture victories.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

He went to Autzen and fucking won games he had no business winning from a talent perspective. Dude was always outgunned but still figured out a way to manufacture victories.

He just couldn't figure out or gameplan for UW. Thats it. Other than that he fucking ran the Pac 12 at wsu
  • Options
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

He just couldn't figure out or gameplan for UW. Thats it. Other than that he fucking ran the Pac 12 at wsu
    Coogs gonna coog
    thats much more an indictment on the pac 12
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

If you are going to fuck-off my post Gladstone, then don't also repeat my core fucking point. Stop plagiarizing my shit fucko.
    Gladstone may have just fat fingered it by accident. It happens. I’ve done it before.
  • Options

AOG said:

AOG said:

Gladstone may have just fat fingered it by accident. It happens. I’ve done it before.
    I think all that happened is that Glastone fat fingered his reply and it's something we've all done before.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

I think all that happened is that Glastone fat fingered his reply and it's something we've all done before.
    Relax @AOG, your Wildcats are beating the Geoducks 54-19 at the half. 🏀
  • Options
    edited December 2022

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

OK, OK... but in future if somebody fucks off your posts, then simply makes his own post the same in substance of the one just fucked off, it should count as a "go fuck yourself" to the plagiarizing poster (an inverted fuckoff if you will).
  • Options
    Founders Club
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

OK, OK... but in future if somebody fucks off your posts, then simply makes his own post the same in substance of the one just fucked off, it should count as a "go fuck yourself" to the plagiarizing poster (an inverted fuckoff if you will).
    You have to be a special kind of autistic to give a fuck about reactions to message board posts
  • Options
    Kaepsknee said:

Coach Leach

The sheer number of amazing Leach stories I’ve seen in the last 24 hours is staggering, and so many of them are ones I’ve somehow never heard before. Most of them aren’t even football related. The respect and admiration that so many coaches, players, and fans have shown is really awesome to see, but it breaks my heart that Leach won’t ever see it. Not that he’d probably give a shit anyway. Probably the most underrated coach since I started watching football in the late 80s, and one of the few in all that time who ever had something interesting to say in an interview or press conference. I’m just stunned, and surprised that this is hitting me the way it is. Fucking sucks.

When a Legend leaves us too early, it hits hard. Always ran the program his way. And always cared about making Men and not just Football players. He wasn’t everyone’s cup of Tea. But he won at least 25 games in his career that He had no business winning and graduated his players. There were never any questions about the integrity of his programs after the James bullshit.

He changed the game of Football multiple times. With the last being going on 4th down when other coaches wouldn’t and making it more often than not. That is now the standard in College and the NFL. At his time at WSU, He would walk the 3 miles to work everyday. Not sure if that continued in Starkville. He did battle pneumonia for awhile before this.

Leach and WSU were the best of fits. And we will always hold him in the highest regard. 2015-2018, with most of those games ending around 11:30pm were magic for Cougar nation. He deserves a statue outside of Martin.
    PAC-12 after dark nonsense was part of his doing. Dude had some of the most insane finishes.
  • Options
    AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

If you can’t handle the ups and downs fuck off at HH, might want to find a new husky board. I hear bowdownwashigton.com is looking for new members
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

AOG said:

If you can’t handle the ups and downs fuck off at HH, might want to find a new husky board. I hear bowdownwashigton.com is looking for new members
    Oh I can handle it. I'm just pointing out that if you fuck off a post, don't copy the intent of the post in the next post in line. OK!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club