Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caleb Presley, 2023 4* CB (Eastside Catholic) (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    MotrboatnsobMotrboatnsob Member Posts: 424
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    He can go to Colorado for 2 years and then when Deion has the Buffs at 7-5 and FSU comes calling and Deion bolts he can transfer. Deion made such a big deal about coaching at a historical black college and then bolted at the first chance he got. Seems raciest.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

He can go to Colorado for 2 years and then when Deion has the Buffs at 7-5 and FSU comes calling and Deion bolts he can transfer. Deion made such a big deal about coaching at a historical black college and then bolted at the first chance he got. Seems raciest.

He did everything he said he was going to do. He raised awareness, he raised admissions, he raised attendance and he won and recruited at a historic clip at the school he was employed at. Not only that but ESPN now carries a handful of HBCU games on their platform which I would think is a direct response to his presence. HBCU's are in a better place now than they were three years ago. Colorado will be in a better place in three years and FSU will be ecstatic to have Sanders come home whenever Norvell doesn't win enough for their taste. The guy is a winner, always been a winner and will always be a winner.
    Real WINNERS fuck over hundreds of kids by founding a fake ass charter school while pocketing hundreds of thousands of dollars in school lunch program funding
    Never said he was a good person. Said he was a winner. If he was a nice, good hearted person he wouldn’t be filling Boulder alleys with couches. Unfortunately for the owners of the couches he is a stone cold winner and they are proven losers. I can think of one guy who isn’t a great guy and fucked over a lot of people in his life that won all the way to the presidency of the U.S. Being a golly good person and a winner aren’t mutually exclusive attributes. HTH
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2022
    Jesus fucking Christ did he or didn’t he. Who the fuck cares about this other shit
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,444
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jesus fucking Christ did he or didn’t he. Who the fuck cares about this other shit

He did not
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

He did everything he said he was going to do. He raised awareness, he raised admissions, he raised attendance and he won and recruited at a historic clip at the school he was employed at. Not only that but ESPN now carries a handful of HBCU games on their platform which I would think is a direct response to his presence. HBCU's are in a better place now than they were three years ago. Colorado will be in a better place in three years and FSU will be ecstatic to have Sanders come home whenever Norvell doesn't win enough for their taste. The guy is a winner, always been a winner and will always be a winner.
    He was a huge fish in a tiny pond at JSU. He's a giant unknown at Colorado and will face a lot more competition in recruiting and on the field. He hasn't proven anything at the P5 level.

Probably good for the Pac to get more publicity I guess. We'll see if he can really manage a P5 program, deal with losing to Oregon St., etc,

Is his son good?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

He was a huge fish in a tiny pond at JSU. He's a giant unknown at Colorado and will face a lot more competition in recruiting and on the field. He hasn't proven anything at the P5 level.

Probably good for the Pac to get more publicity I guess. We'll see if he can really manage a P5 program, deal with losing to Oregon St., etc,

Is his son good?
    His son is terrible
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited December 2022

Is his son good?
    I know…competition. But those stats look pretty legit to me🤷‍♂️

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    No matter what happens with the BUFFS, Deion will greatly improve their talent level over the next few years.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Is his son good?

He’s playing in a conference that Portland State would go undefeated in.

• Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,606
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    theLSkid said:

Is his son good?

He’s playing in a conference that Portland State would go undefeated in.

Yeah, I watched some highlights. Hes average in every respect. If he started in the pac 12 this year he would be a bottom 3 qb. Small, not dynamic.

Closer to Ronnie fouch in talent level than anything else.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,529
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2022

seriously what is this shit? I remember the Uigalelei's dad posted some shit from the Courtyard By Parking Lot in Eugene like this with junk food and weird rose petal printed off of computer photos. Does this happen on every visit or just the chimo Eugene shit where they started studying 13-year-olds admittedly in the 90s to figure out what they think is cool.

I'm guessing they find out what kind of shitty gas station junk food kids like but dude I'll buy you much better shit personally.

Also, wasn't UW having recruits stay at the hotel where Led Zeppelin fucked that woman with a mud shark? That would be cooler.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,112
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Shark fucking = slow strategy. Advantage: Springfield.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,146
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Holy shit are they trying to get him fat?