Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pm to Caleb williams

124»

Comments

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

Edge rushers don’t impact offenses that run for 300 yards in a game.

You said DLine. Last I checked edge has to crash and contain when teams run it. They don't just B line it to the QB no matter what.

UW will have 3-4 DL/Edge make all conference this year. Tuli, Martin, and Trice are locks. ZTF probably gets honorable mention.

Go add up the points scored by Cal, Oregon State, Oregon, and WSU in the 4th quarter, when the game is on the line and adjustments have been made and players are gassed. I'm even giving you the benefit of not including Colorado.

What a hill to die on.
    You gave up 38 points to an ASU team with an interim coach.

Enjoy San Antonio.
    And “you” gave up 51 points and 700 yards at home to your hated rival.

What the fuck are you doing here again?
    I’ve plainly stated that my team wasn’t good. Just here to check the fags that think that UW would beat Utah last night.
    I think you have the wrong idea of who the fag is in this scenario.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited December 2022
    TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

You said DLine. Last I checked edge has to crash and contain when teams run it. They don't just B line it to the QB no matter what.

UW will have 3-4 DL/Edge make all conference this year. Tuli, Martin, and Trice are locks. ZTF probably gets honorable mention.

Go add up the points scored by Cal, Oregon State, Oregon, and WSU in the 4th quarter, when the game is on the line and adjustments have been made and players are gassed. I'm even giving you the benefit of not including Colorado.

What a hill to die on.

Enjoy San Antonio.

I’ve plainly stated that my team wasn’t good. Just here to check the fags that think that UW would beat Utah last night.
    So I guess you’re one of the Doogs too.

Hitching your wagon to the @haie of this board has never been a good strategy.

But your gnu. So I understand.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,337
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No, you don’t.

LEAVE.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

What a hill to die on.

Enjoy San Antonio.

Strategy for what, exactly?

Jesus you're a sore snatch. Go sleep it off. Utah fucking sucks, deal with it.
  • Options
    edited December 2022
    haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

What a hill to die on.

Enjoy San Antonio.

A strategy to oblivion. With all your Doogin and Bloozin takes that are almost always proven wrong.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

TheHB said:

Kaepsknee said:

haie said:

Kaepsknee said:

What a hill to die on.

Enjoy San Antonio.

A strategy to oblivion. With all your Doogin and Bloozin takes that are almost always proven wrong.
    I literally predicted UW's win loss record this year and was off by one game in terms of who they lost to. Called ASU and UCLA. Was wrong about losing to Cal.

Look the bitch up yourself.

"oblivion" 😆🍺
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fishpo31 said:

IMO it is coach speak for "We don't have a chance in hell of winning without him in the game". CW has some warts (body language is a big one for me), but if he doesn't get hurt, does Yute win that game? Everyone on the SC sideline knew they were fucked when he pulled up lame. You can blame Riley for a lot of things (hiring Alex Grinch would be a start), but he knew that CW was their only shot, as opposed to bringing in a backup with few snaps to shit himself on national TV. If Deboer did that with B. Penix (very similar circumstances, in that we have no shot without him), would "We" have been clamoring for DMo?

If you take the position that Ute can’t win if CW doesn’t get hurt (which injury seemed to get worse as the game slipped further and further away), then you have to surmise Oregon beats UW if Cook doesn’t take out Nix. Both QBs rely on their ability to run and the Duck-DWAG game was closer. I don’t think you wanna go there.

And CW doesn’t play defense. That was the worst tackling performance I’ve seen all year, and I watch A LOT of Husky and Duck football, so that’s saying something.

I think he got hurt. But I also think he got phased by Utah showing up and throwing punches, and the limp seemed to get worse as Ute continued to pump. Like all of us, he thought it was going to be easy. He thought we already crowned his ass.

You don’t pop a hammy and do anything. I think he tweaked it and that’s that.
    I’ll say this about the QB injuries. Nix got hurt with 4 minutes left in the game vs Williams going down in the first half. The timing of the injuries is the key.
  • Options
    BeerThirtyBeerThirty Member Posts: 2,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    chuck said:

He pulled a muscle or had some very minor tendon strain. One of those things that hurts like hell when you stop but doesn't prevent you from running around.

he had a deep vaginal bruise
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,599
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2022
    How the fuck did this get to 4 pages lol

I actually stole that off someone on the asu board and I legit laughed out loud
  • Options
    Dwags against Sark in San Antonio.

The script writers deserve a raise.