Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Derek

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,641 Founders Club
Can you ask Derek why I got banned from HH? Or pass along this message please.

I'm not sure why I did to deserve being banned Mr. Johnson, can I get a second chance and apologize. I realize I get carried away but I'm harmless and will greatly appreciate being able to come back low profile or I can apologize to the board but I'm not sure why I did that warranted a banning? Maybe I'm slow.

Being at dawgman for the first time in years is just painful. I will promise to try to improve my attitude and not take things too serious. Sure I'm tough but I am not fighting anyone. I'm sorry if I have been a pain but I will stay low profile and read more than I post.

Oh this is Mr. Petermen Spooge , I wanted to ask to return as I read daily. I wil do my best to play nice. I'm not Internet savvy but maybe I will come back with a new name if you let me so I can stay very low key without dropping hints who I am.

Appreciate your consideration either way...I'm not making excuses but sometimes my anger issues get the best of me from my PTSD. I'm mostly harmless and no record or crazy ****. Just a little left over gulf war one stuff.

Thanks for your time and thank you Race if you pass this along for me.

Comments