Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Derek

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club

well who runs this fucking place anyway?

FUCK PEOPLE. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. OR PUT SVEN IN CHARGE.
    If I vote for you, do I get sigs, lemon party and Harv abundance?
  • PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    Wait, WTF is Splooge?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Of course. That's 3/5 of my platform.

Swaye said:

The other 2/5th scares quadriplegics everywhere.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

The other 2/5th scares quadriplegics and hot redheads everywhere.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,487 Standard Supporter

Wait, WTF is Splooge?

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

I know exactly what he's doing by dropping the military stuff in there. And I appreciate the effort. I say give him another shot.

#pray4splooge

#pray4splooge

#SploogeStrong

Leave the hashtags for the 12's splitskin. Can we just please be different and original here? Doogies use hashtag, HHBs use hash.
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh let him back. FFS. He probably does have some issues from service. I did 21 years, and you better believe I am all fucked up. Been to a VA clinic recently? The care for vets is a fucking national disgrace, no matter what you think about war.

Free Splooge.

The VA has two main problems. The obvious one is the size of the bureaucracy with very limited number of free market options for vets.

The next problem is the veterans who were filling the system before the most recent wars started. After the Vietnam era vets, there was no major conflict resulting in serious injuries until the Afghan War in 2001 and the Iraq War in 2003.

All vets know how easy it is to a get a disability designation for benefits, and unfortunately we had a generation taking advantage of that and now the vets who really need the serious care are paying the price.

I can appreciate your perspective, but it is kinda like making excuses for shitty football coaches. It doesn't matter what strain is on the system, make the system bigger/better. It being hard to do is not a valid excuse for substandard care for war veterans. If "we" send people to war, and they lose arms, legs and minds, then we owe them ***reasonably good*** care for those injuries. Period. No excuses. No bullshit.

I only care about whores, coke, and veterans. Everything else can fuck off. Except booze. And college football. And motorcycles. And guns. And Metallica. And some other cool shit. But mostly just hookers and coke. And veterans.

Triumphant. I believe you're echoing the words of Gen. "Black" Jack Pershing's retirement address, no?
  • BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    PurpleJ said:

I actually believe him. His behavior is so erratic, that only PTSD would explain it. I don't believe that he has the self control to stay low key, though I wouldn't mind seeing more OBK/splooge cripple fights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5PDdR6LLCmY

Yes, I acknowledge that I'm a retard and can't figure out how to get the video to show up on here. Someone poasted instructions the other day, but I can't find them now.

How to embed the youtube vids into the hardcore huskie:

1. Right click
    2. Copy video URL
    3. Paste URL into comment
    4. ???
    5. Profit
    That doesnt even seem like English to me. I understand 3 and 4.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Oh let him back. FFS. He probably does have some issues from service. I did 21 years, and you better believe I am all fucked up. Been to a VA clinic recently? The care for vets is a fucking national disgrace, no matter what you think about war.

Free Splooge.

The VA has two main problems. The obvious one is the size of the bureaucracy with very limited number of free market options for vets.

The next problem is the veterans who were filling the system before the most recent wars started. After the Vietnam era vets, there was no major conflict resulting in serious injuries until the Afghan War in 2001 and the Iraq War in 2003.

All vets know how easy it is to a get a disability designation for benefits, and unfortunately we had a generation taking advantage of that and now the vets who really need the serious care are paying the price.

I can appreciate your perspective, but it is kinda like making excuses for shitty football coaches. It doesn't matter what strain is on the system, make the system bigger/better. It being hard to do is not a valid excuse for substandard care for war veterans. If "we" send people to war, and they lose arms, legs and minds, then we owe them ***reasonably good*** care for those injuries. Period. No excuses. No bullshit.

I only care about whores, coke, and veterans. Everything else can fuck off. Except booze. And college football. And motorcycles. And guns. And Metallica. And some other cool shit. But mostly just hookers and coke. And veterans.

Triumphant. I believe you're echoing the words of Gen. "Black" Jack Pershing's retirement address, no?
    He was my muse.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Free Splooge.

Agree 100%.

No excuse for the VA at all. I feel a vet with "true" disabilities caused by their service to this country should receive more than reasonable care, it should be the best care on the market.

I have made it a point to hire vets (my brothers), but I have also seen the abuse first hand. A VA administrator was helping one of my employees get a VA disability (which I would not sign off on) and when she found out I was a Vet she started going through the process of how easy it was to get disability benefits despite the fact I told I had no issues caused by my service.

Any vet who is abusing the system should be feel ashamed because they are dishonoring the service of others.
  • UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member Posts: 3,475

#pray4splooge

#SploogeStrong

Leave the hashtags for the 12's splitskin. Can we just please be different and original here? Doogies use hashtag, HHBs use hash.

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Free Splooge.

Story checks out. Dude was such a badass Congresa had to pass an act in 1976 to promote George Washington to the same rank with higher seniority because CongressFS

From the cliff notes:
    Pershing is the only person to be promoted in his own lifetime to General of the Armies, the highest authorized rank in the United States Army, signifying service directly under the president.[1][2] (A retroactive Congressional edict passed in 1976 promoted George Washington to the same rank but with higher seniority.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Free Splooge.

Agree 100%.

No excuse for the VA at all. I feel a vet with "true" disabilities caused by their service to this country should receive more than reasonable care, it should be the best care on the market.

I have made it a point to hire vets (my brothers), but I have also seen the abuse first hand. A VA administrator was helping one of my employees get a VA disability (which I would not sign off on) and when she found out I was a Vet she started going through the process of how easy it was to get disability benefits despite the fact I told I had no issues caused by my service.

Any vet who is abusing the system should be feel ashamed because they are dishonoring the service of others.
    Great post, agree on all counts.

We as a country have an obligation to take care of vets with true service related disabilities, and it should be the best care available. Vet's (servicemen in general) make great employees, I've seen this firsthand in blue collar jobs and white collar professions. This is especially true with younger folks where there's generally a greater degree of maturity and respect for work that comes with those who've served. It's also true that there are some vets who do abuse the disability system, particularly with partial disability claims. I've seen this firsthand, and it's a damn shame on several levels, but particularly, as you've pointed out, because it drains resources from those who really need them. Anyway, great post.