Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If you need it sold, call Al Thumama!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    edited November 2022

If you need it sold, call Al Thumama!

boltonlaugh.gif

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2022

If you need a truck, go see Al Thumama Toyota

Best deal on Hiluxes anywhere. They are blowing up the prices.
    They make a killing on the different upgrades and service packages they offer.

Heavy duty shocks to pack an extra 500kg of explosives is a huge deal. The upgrade for Thumama to install a Dishka mount is pricey but worthwhile because they’re the best and you can bring your truck back in for service with your Dishka and they’ll service the Dishka for free!
    Our new 2022 Sequoia came with the heavy duty Fox TRD PRO Isis shocks and they are amazing.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Use Tapsi app to get to stadium! Traffic in downtown Doha is very bad.

TAPSI - تپسی is an application to order a taxi online that connects you to drivers through the mobile app, web app, and the corporate panel. It is also possible to order a TAPSI - تپسی by phone, calling 1630.

You can easily request a car at any time of the day and experience a high-quality, safe, and affordable ride, even in traffic congestions.

TAPSI - تپسی has three different types of services, regular car requesting, requesting taxies (yellow or green), and TAPSI - تپسی Line (ride-sharing). You can choose the service you want when making a ride request.

At the end of the ride, you can rate the quality of your ride/driver behavior and help TAPSI - تپسی team improve service delivery.
    Here are some of TAPSI - تپسی features:

• With TAPSI - تپسی safety package, you can share your ride profile - including driver name, car model, car number, and route with others at the time, contact with safety team in case of safety problems, and be sure that the route is monitored by safety team so you can have a fully safe ride.
    • TAPSI - تپسی has also smartness features and learn your ride behaviors so you can make your request faster.
    • TAPSI - تپسی loyalty club named “TAPSI - تپسی spaceship” to prepare prizes and discounts from different businesses for TAPSI - تپسی users.
    • TAPSI - تپسی is readable to blind users and has prepared some facilities for deaf and disabled people.
    Use promotional code: DEATHTOGREATSATAN to save 42400.00 Rial off first ride!
    This is one of the greatest shitpoasts of all tim.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

TAPSI - تپسی is an application to order a taxi online that connects you to drivers through the mobile app, web app, and the corporate panel. It is also possible to order a TAPSI - تپسی by phone, calling 1630.

You can easily request a car at any time of the day and experience a high-quality, safe, and affordable ride, even in traffic congestions.

TAPSI - تپسی has three different types of services, regular car requesting, requesting taxies (yellow or green), and TAPSI - تپسی Line (ride-sharing). You can choose the service you want when making a ride request.

At the end of the ride, you can rate the quality of your ride/driver behavior and help TAPSI - تپسی team improve service delivery.

• With TAPSI - تپسی safety package, you can share your ride profile - including driver name, car model, car number, and route with others at the time, contact with safety team in case of safety problems, and be sure that the route is monitored by safety team so you can have a fully safe ride.
    • TAPSI - تپسی has also smartness features and learn your ride behaviors so you can make your request faster.
    • TAPSI - تپسی loyalty club named “TAPSI - تپسی spaceship” to prepare prizes and discounts from different businesses for TAPSI - تپسی users.
    • TAPSI - تپسی is readable to blind users and has prepared some facilities for deaf and disabled people.
    I read the whole post in Borat’s voice with this song playing in the background and it’s much more entertaining.

https://youtu.be/7OsKYiKpphs

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,479
    Founders Club

I laughed my ass off, but we need @PurpleBaze to weigh in on this one
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2022

I laughed my ass off, but we need @PurpleBaze to weigh in on this one
    TLDR by @tap1thur29weretaken. All I have to say is that @UberGreaterThanTapsi.
    I laffed. Some would even say guffawed.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Post game press conference excerpts from Iran's coach:

"The message was I love this team. We didn't finish this game the way we want. But we've been a connected team all year. That doesn't change because of this result. My love's not based on the result of this game; I love that locker room. I'm proud of that locker room. We didn't play the way we wanted to play and that really falls on me."

"We got a tight locker room. I think our players recognize that and realize that and this won't change their approach."

"...I think if you go back and look at this game we're gonna see a multitude of times that we really just stopped ourselves and weren't necessarily stopped."

Closed out the presser by saying he was going to turn his attention to recruiting. Did he mean for the team or a sleeper cell? That remains to be seen.

Yeah right

I watched 2/3 of the gayme. They got outplayed. Losers lose.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Post game press conference excerpts from Iran's coach:

"The message was I love this team. We didn't finish this game the way we want. But we've been a connected team all year. That doesn't change because of this result. My love's not based on the result of this game; I love that locker room. I'm proud of that locker room. We didn't play the way we wanted to play and that really falls on me."

"We got a tight locker room. I think our players recognize that and realize that and this won't change their approach."

"...I think if you go back and look at this game we're gonna see a multitude of times that we really just stopped ourselves and weren't necessarily stopped."

Closed out the presser by saying he was going to turn his attention to recruiting. Did he mean for the team or a sleeper cell? That remains to be seen.

Yeah right

I watched 2/3 of the gayme. They got outplayed. Losers lose.
    You don't like Dan Lanning presser copypasta?
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

If you need a truck, go see Al Thumama Toyota

Best deal on Hiluxes anywhere. They are blowing up the prices.
    They make a killing on the different upgrades and service packages they offer.

Heavy duty shocks to pack an extra 500kg of explosives is a huge deal. The upgrade for Thumama to install a Dishka mount is pricey but worthwhile because they’re the best and you can bring your truck back in for service with your Dishka and they’ll service the Dishka for free!
    Their selection of aftermarket upgrades will BLOW YOUR MIND.

Never underestimate the ability of an A-Rab to Jerry rig some rocket launchers onto a truck.