Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Manziel

Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,525 Founders Club
The guy seemed like a prick before.... but I wasn't aware that he had been kicked out of some manning camp, and had shoved a GA. the fornicatin' and drinkin' I could careless about... typical college stuff.

Of course now there's the ( alleged) signature sales. It will be interesting to see what happens and how aTm handles everything.

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    He's toast. Total douchebag to boot. Scary that his family was stupid enough to entrust the franchise to Uncle Nate.

Now, I totally agree the kid should be able to make money off his own autograph but there's no way he didn't know he was breaking the rules. I think the NCAA wins this one rather easily, say 34-17?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited August 2013
    Manziel and his family are morons, but fuck the NCAA. They should turn a blind eye to this shit because nobody wants to see A&M play without Manziel. He's the biggest player in college football and it will put a damper on the season if he doesn't play. Everyone wants to see how he will do this year after a tumultuous off season. The NCAA shouldn't take that away over some autographs they should have no control over.
  • He is a prick. That's why I'll be rooting for him.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    So, break any rule, receive monetary gifts, use PEDs, do whatever you want because it makes the game more interesting. Didn't Billy Joe sign for his loan?

Manziel and his family are morons, but fuck the NCAA. They should turn a blind eye to this shit because nobody wants to see A&M play without Manziel. He's the biggest player in college football and it will put a damper on the season if he doesn't play. Everyone wants to see how he will do this year after a tumultuous off season. The NCAA shouldn't take that away over some autographs they should have no control over.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
    Fuck the police
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Fuck the police

Thanks for making my Tuesday brighter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7-TTWgiYL4
  • BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145

Not sure I get this. We make fun of Emmert (rightfully so) for his 2 inches of thunder, but then want him to turn a blind eye to rule-breaking, as stupid as the rule may be, just so people can see A&M play with Manziel?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,485 Founders Club
    His 2 inches of thunder came from the podcast where we discussed Mitzi proclaiming the 08 class as the best ever and a reason to keep Ty. So we imagined Emmert bending her over the desk and ramming his 2 inches of thunder in her dried out box
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

His 2 inches of thunder came from the podcast where we discussed Mitzi proclaiming the 08 class as the best ever and a reason to keep Ty. So we imagined Emmert bending her over the desk and ramming his 2 inches of thunder in her dried out box

Got.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    To summarize the 1,000+ NCAA rule book:

As long as everybody but the players get paid, WDGAF.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

To summarize the 1,000+ NCAA rule book:

As long as everybody but the players get paid, WDGAF.

That was the REAL lesson from the Oregon hammering, no question.

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Not sure I get this. We make fun of Emmert (rightfully so) for his 2 inches of thunder, but then want him to turn a blind eye to rule-breaking, as stupid as the rule may be, just so people can see A&M play with Manziel?

All sorts of players in the SEC get paid. Cam Newton and Auburn won a title, but everyone knows he got paid, and now Manziel is going to get suspended over some autographs? It's hypocritical bullshit.

I want to watch good football, and Manziel is a stud. I think it will all work out. Manziel's buddy/assitant will take the fall.

His 2 inches of thunder came from the podcast where we discussed Mitzi proclaiming the 08 class as the best ever and a reason to keep Ty. So we imagined Emmert bending her over the desk and ramming his 2 inches of thunder in her dried out box</</b>blockquote>

LOL'd.

All sorts of players in the SEC get paid. Cam Newton and Auburn won a title, but everyone knows he got paid, and now Manziel is going to get suspended over some autographs? It's hypocritical bullshit.

I want to watch good football, and Manziel is a stud. I think it will all work out. Manziel's buddy/assitant will take the fall.
    I don't disagree with you that the NCAA sucks. It's fucking retarded that he gets nothing for autographs that he gives to people when they're just going to turn around and sell them for their own profit. At the same time, I have a hard time feeling sorry for him. He knows the rules, as shitty as some of them are. If he chooses to break them, he risks the consequences.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

gross
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

He's the biggest player in college football

wouldn't even start at whOregon ("lol")
  • CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

BRB, JO
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,023 Swaye's Wigwam
    Johnny was way ahead of his time
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,552 Standard Supporter
    Nice board selection?

MODS!