Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Anywhere, anytime, anyone."

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
... says the program that schedules Portland State, Idaho State and Georgia State.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    Our 2014 OOC schedule is at hawaii, vs Illinois, vs Georgia State and vs Eastern Washington.

Don James is rolling in his grave at that schedule.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

Our 2014 OOC schedule is at hawaii, vs Illinois, vs Georgia State and vs Eastern Washington.

Don James is rolling in his grave at that schedule.

Does that mean 2014 is going to be MORE special than 2013?
  • CougLJCougLJ Member Posts: 8
    Sark has to pussy up the schedule just so he can reach his beloved 7 wins. How pathetic, UW football is doomed.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,441 Founders Club
    Idaho State can run, but they can't hide.

CougLJ said:

Sark has to pussy up the schedule just so he can reach his beloved 7 wins. How pathetic, UW football is doomed.

If Oregon fan wants to mock UW for only winning 7 games that's fair. When WSU fan wants to do that they just sound stupid.

I remember a few years back in a podcast(RIP) Race saying Coogs are worse than the Doogs. At least the Doogs are obsessed with a good team(Oregon). Coogs are obsessed with us and we are fucking shitty.
    At least 1 team is on the rise while the other one will forever be stagnant at 7 wins!
    CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

If Oregon fan wants to mock UW for only winning 7 games that's fair. When WSU fan wants to do that they just sound stupid.

I remember a few years back in a podcast(RIP) Race saying Coogs are worse than the Doogs. At least the Doogs are obsessed with a good team(Oregon). Coogs are obsessed with us and we are fucking shitty.
    At least 1 team is on the rise while the other one will forever be stagnant at 7 wins!
    On the rise? You guys went from 2 wins to 1 win to 2 wins to 4 wins to 3 wins. Where is this "rise" you speak of? You sound like a doog from the Ty years back in 2007 claiming "we are on the rise" even though our W-L was worse from the year prior.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Hello there.

Sark is just extending a personal invitation to Erin Andrews (allegedly). He really misses her since she moved to FOX.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

Stupid Noog just got cornered by a fucking Coog.

Now there is a battle of wits.

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

On the rise? You guys went from 2 wins to 1 win to 2 wins to 4 wins to 3 wins. Where is this "rise" you speak of? You sound like a doog from the Ty years back in 2007 claiming "we are on the rise" even though our W-L was worse from the year prior.
    In the last few weeks of the season the Cougs were playing some of the best football in the Pac-12. They probably could have beat moobs by 30 if it wasn't for some God awful play in the first couple of quarters. If you go back and watch the 4th quarter I think you will see why Coug fans should be optimistic heading into this season. With already 1 year of the Leach offense being implemented and a stuf frosh QB coming in I wouldn't be surprised if WSU made a bowl game this year.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,952 Founders Club
    CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

Change is coming.....

Can you FEEL it????

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

In the last few weeks of the season the Cougs were playing some of the best football in the Pac-12. They probably could have beat moobs by 30 if it wasn't for some God awful play in the first couple of quarters. If you go back and watch the 4th quarter I think you will see why Coug fans should be optimistic heading into this season. With already 1 year of the Leach offense being implemented and a stuf frosh QB coming in I wouldn't be surprised if WSU made a bowl game this year.
    I like to say a team that finished 1-8 in the conference thanks to a fucktarded choke by its rival was playing some of the best football in the conference.

I do that.
    BEAT WASHINGTON NOTHING ELSE MATTERS has been the Coog slogan for decades.

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

I like to say a team that finished 1-8 in the conference thanks to a fucktarded choke by its rival was playing some of the best football in the conference.

I do that.
    Do you actually read anything? I said at the END of the season. Sure the first half of the season or so was absolutely brutal and it looked like they were heading backwards. The last couple weeks even though the record might not reflect it, the defense tightened up and the air raid started to look potent.
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

WSU's last four games of 2012:

Lost at 5-7 Utah, 49-6
    Lost to 9-5 UCLA, 44-36 (UCLA mailed it in after leading 37-7 at half)
    Lost at 8-5 ASU, 46-7
    Won the Apple Cup as covered before.

The BEST argument you can make for WSU is that they played well in three of their last 16 quarters of the 2012 season.

LEAVE! already

When the certified CKA puts it this way, you know LJ should be DAO.

• CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

I always new Harv would return, I just didn't think it would happen so soon.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Portland and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice. ....I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,726
    Sarks new slogan is the beginning to the "real" end of 7 win Stevie. I also smell a new shirt brewing for doog nation.