Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

“Anywhere, anytime, anyone."

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

You cock-eaters REALLY go too far. I read your posts to friends of mine in Portland and they think you are disgusting pigs and not very nice. ....I AGREE.

I told them you are huskie fans and that makes you assholes by association and, hence, can't help yourselves. The lot of you need to get your minds out of the gutter. I am sick and tired of making excuses for you. Fuck.

huh?

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,542 Founders Club
    CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

Sark has to pussy up the schedule just so he can reach his beloved 7 wins. How pathetic, UW football is doomed.

If Oregon fan wants to mock UW for only winning 7 games that's fair. When WSU fan wants to do that they just sound stupid.

I remember a few years back in a podcast(RIP) Race saying Coogs are worse than the Doogs. At least the Doogs are obsessed with a good team(Oregon). Coogs are obsessed with us and we are fucking shitty.
    At least 1 team is on the rise while the other one will forever be stagnant at 7 wins!
    You were an ok poster on fagman (75 k). Now you're nothing more than a Coog idiot grasping for straws.
  • IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

Sark has to pussy up the schedule just so he can reach his beloved 7 wins. How pathetic, UW football is doomed.

If Oregon fan wants to mock UW for only winning 7 games that's fair. When WSU fan wants to do that they just sound stupid.

I remember a few years back in a podcast(RIP) Race saying Coogs are worse than the Doogs. At least the Doogs are obsessed with a good team(Oregon). Coogs are obsessed with us and we are fucking shitty.
    At least 1 team is on the rise while the other one will forever be stagnant at 7 wins!
    You were an ok poster on fagman (75 k). Now you're nothing more than a Coog idiot grasping for straws.
    When was he ever OK???

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

When was he ever OK???
    Before they hired Leach he was fine. Once they brought Leach in he went full coogtard.

• IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

When was he ever OK???
    Before they hired Leach he was fine. Once they brought Leach in he went full coogtard.

I will never forget his Wilson for President campaign.

It is hard to imagine a fan with a bigger hard on for a player.
    edited August 2013

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

When was he ever OK???

I will never forget his Wilson for President campaign.

It is hard to imagine a fan with a bigger hard on for a player.
    Why do you hate allkobeallbryant and WEGOTMORRISON?

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

If Oregon fan wants to mock Ufair. When WSU fan wants to do that they just sound stupid.

So at WSU going from 2 to 1 win in conference is considered on the rise, you guys make the doogs sound like Philly fans
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389

... says the program that schedules Portland State, Idaho State and Georgia State.

This is Woody's version of The Oregon Way kicking in finally. The difference is that I don't recall UO jacking-up their ticket prices under AD Moos' management when the ducks committed heavily to a steady diet of OOC donuts years ago in order to attract Eugene lowlifes to fill Autsen's berms to SRO. If anything, the ducks back then reduced their ticket prices just to get 40,000 bodies in their place. It was known at the time as the Kansas State Method of turning around a program at the gate. Woody likes to shove The Oregon Way in our face (a disgrace) while we cough up the bucks to the tune of his pastry rip-off.

Woody/Sark's donut-ball program is I think a not too insignificant gamble. At a time when Tyee seating has been expanded, luxury suites, patio suites, Husky and Heritage clubs added, and ticket prices as well as donation levels increased significantly for admittance to our new-renovated stadium, the quality of the product offered on the field at least during the OOC portion of the season is scheduled to decline to the point where in the case of Idaho State for example, attendance is not worth the bother.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    @CougLJ hasn't posted at all since I blew him up in this thread. Praise be to Allah.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,509 Standard Supporter

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

Stupid Noog just got cornered by a fucking Coog.

Now there is a battle of wits.
    I see your true colors shining through.
    CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

On the rise? You guys went from 2 wins to 1 win to 2 wins to 4 wins to 3 wins. Where is this "rise" you speak of? You sound like a doog from the Ty years back in 2007 claiming "we are on the rise" even though our W-L was worse from the year prior.
    In the last few weeks of the season the Cougs were playing some of the best football in the Pac-12. They probably could have beat moobs by 30 if it wasn't for some God awful play in the first couple of quarters. If you go back and watch the 4th quarter I think you will see why Coug fans should be optimistic heading into this season. With already 1 year of the Leach offense being implemented and a stuf frosh QB coming in I wouldn't be surprised if WSU made a bowl game this year.
    I like to say a team that finished 1-8 in the conference thanks to a fucktarded choke by its rival was playing some of the best football in the conference.

I do that.
    Do you actually read anything? I said at the END of the season. Sure the first half of the season or so was absolutely brutal and it looked like they were heading backwards. The last couple weeks even though the record might not reflect it, the defense tightened up and the air raid started to look potent.
    In your heart of hearts that wasn't an 8 game losing streak prior to the Crapple Cup.

CougLJ said:

CougLJ said:

When was he ever OK???

He can't possibly be for real.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

@CougLJ hasn't posted at all since I blew him up in this thread. Praise be to Allah.

What was in those deleted posts? Lemon party? Did CougLJ tell you to take a shit in your hat?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453

He probably ran back to dawgboard where it's safe since nobody posts there.

What was in those deleted posts? Lemon party? Did CougLJ tell you to take a shit in your hat?
    The posts are buried, not deleted. You can click on them to read them.

Disagree

http://www.coogaquatics.org/Home.jsp?team=guhc

Disagree

http://www.coogaquatics.org/Home.jsp?team=guhc
    He could have at least posted BRB, JO before running off to that site...
    Was CoogLJ trying to set a bench press record?
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

... says the program that schedules Portland State, Idaho State and Georgia State.

it's nice to see that Sark has stolen Pat "TUFF" Hill's war cry.

UW= Fresno St.