Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meanwhile, in Sark land

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,585 Swaye's Wigwam
Quite honestly, week 5 is time for player only meetings to clean some things up. They ran out of time at the end, and the score wasn't indicative of the effort on the field.

Comments

• chuckchuck Member, Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,946 Swaye's Wigwam

Anytime you can have players only meetings in September it’s special

I'll never forget in little league (majors) We had the best team by far. But we were fucking around and lost a couple games. We were having a sloppy practice. The coach (one of my dads) told us to go down the field and have a players meeting and decide if we wanted to be champions or not. If not we could just go home and have some ice cream and watch TV. Of course we decided we WANTED to be champs. Came back and won the whole fucking thing!

Bottom line, players only meetings WORK.
    Vancouver district 4? Kinda the special ed district to be honest.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    chuck said:

I'll never forget in little league (majors) We had the best team by far. But we were fucking around and lost a couple games. We were having a sloppy practice. The coach (one of my dads) told us to go down the field and have a players meeting and decide if we wanted to be champions or not. If not we could just go home and have some ice cream and watch TV. Of course we decided we WANTED to be champs. Came back and won the whole fucking thing!

Vancouver district 4? Kinda the special ed district to be honest.
    No
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781
    edited September 2022
    dtd said:

Same thing happened on my babe ruth team, except we decided to bag it and go directly to the end of season pizza party at one of those papa's pizzas with the huge tube jungle playground thing.
    We didn't have papas pizza. Closest pizza wad Shakeys, 25 miles away. No go zone.

Winners win. We won.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,187

Need to get things straightened out in time for the huge showdown with 2-2 West Virginia

Sark will plunger West Virginia, it is the script. After a trip over his own dick loss he usually tries to make a statement by pink socking a way inferior team. Like the Oregon State game ;)
    If he doesn’t win tomorrow, he’s looking at another 3 game losing streak with Oklahoma up next.

I think he wins tomorrow and then goes on a 3-4 game losing streak starting with Oklahoma.

Sark should be more concerned about Kansas than Okie, Jayhawks got his number.

Pretty clear to me, Texas not back.