Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Meanwhile, in Sark land

2»

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,473
    My Babe Ruth teammates hated me cause how much I sucked.
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,354 Swaye's Wigwam
    My money is on BEST Virginia. Goo 'eers! Burn some fucking couches! Get knocked up and drop out!

Cue Country Roads!
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,005
    The things my youth sports coaches said and did to us would result in their being led off the field in handcuffs today. Our football coach, who was a D1 DE, would grab you by the face mask and your your head and neck, and hopefully your body followed, up, down, left, right, all around, to match the inflection of his voice as he screamed, "Are you fucking stupid! Are you fucking stupid! I think you're fucking stupid! Why in the fuck would you do that! Are you fucking stupid!" Note, notwithstanding the structure of the sentence as a question, I purposefully left off the question mark, because I'm pretty sure coach wasn't actually asking the question ... rhetorically or otherwise.

One thing is for sure: none of those grizzly men ever told us we ran out of time after we lost.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,549 Founders Club

Need to get things straightened out in time for the huge showdown with 2-2 West Virginia

Sark will plunger West Virginia, it is the script. After a trip over his own dick loss he usually tries to make a statement by pink socking a way inferior team. Like the Oregon State game ;)
    If he doesn’t win tomorrow, he’s looking at another 3 game losing streak with Oklahoma up next.

I think he wins tomorrow and then goes on a 3-4 game losing streak starting with Oklahoma.

He could lose out, probably the underdog in every game after west Virginia.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member Posts: 37,781

The things my youth sports coaches said and did to us would result in their being led off the field in handcuffs today. Our football coach, who was a D1 DE, would grab you by the face mask and your your head and neck, and hopefully your body followed, up, down, left, right, all around, to match the inflection of his voice as he screamed, "Are you fucking stupid! Are you fucking stupid! I think you're fucking stupid! Why in the fuck would you do that! Are you fucking stupid!" Note, notwithstanding the structure of the sentence as a question, I purposefully left off the question mark, because I'm pretty sure coach wasn't actually asking the question ... rhetorically or otherwise.

One thing is for sure: none of those grizzly men ever told us we ran out of time after we lost.

We didn’t have youth football. At the time, that was for rich people in other areas of the country. But every single one of my junior high and high school coached would at a minimum be fired today. Some arrested. When Lake when nuts on Ruprake I think most people older than 32 didn’t even really notice, let alone think it was inappropriate. That shit was daily.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam

We didn’t have youth football. At the time, that was for rich people in other areas of the country. But every single one of my junior high and high school coached would at a minimum be fired today. Some arrested. When Lake when nuts on Ruprake I think most people older than 32 didn’t even really notice, let alone think it was inappropriate. That shit was daily.
    What Lake did was nothing compared to 2-3 situations I witnessed in high school.

Don't don't wanna see a high school position coach that just got done teaching high school algebra for 8 hours mad. You just don't.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    I don’t have a have a tuff, when I played Football as a kid, story. As all of my coaches were either doing it because no one else wanted to, or they were so incompetent that we more or less laughed at them when they tried tuff.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 4,534 Standard Supporter

Need to get things straightened out in time for the huge showdown with 2-2 West Virginia

Sark will plunger West Virginia, it is the script. After a trip over his own dick loss he usually tries to make a statement by pink socking a way inferior team. Like the Oregon State game ;)
    If he doesn’t win tomorrow, he’s looking at another 3 game losing streak with Oklahoma up next.

I think he wins tomorrow and then goes on a 3-4 game losing streak starting with Oklahoma.

My buddy here in Austin won't return my texts and I'm not even talking shit. I was just like "hey man want to grab some beers?". His wifu said he's not in a good place right now.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,551 Founders Club

Once again our? season is now reduced to watching Sark implode

New site motto?
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732

Once again our? season is now reduced to watching Sark implode

New site motto?
    Sark is always must watch tv. Even when the huskies pretend to be good for a couple weeks.