Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to GoldDawgs

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,803 Founders Club
@Swaye fucking hates you with the burning intensity of a thousand suns. Mother fucker.

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,493 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

Really wish I could awesome that shit about Avogodro's number of times. Yep, one mole of awesomes.

#whenchemistrypaysoff

Strong words.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,368 Founders Club

Swaye said:

Really wish I could awesome that shit about Avogodro's number of times. Yep, one mole of awesomes.

#whenchemistrypaysoff

Strong words.
    I was channeling CollegeDoog. I don't even know what anything I typed means.

Swaye said:

#whenchemistrypaysoff

I can see someone was paying attention in science class instead of constantly masturbating to the diagrams of the vagina and uterus in the back of the classroom.
    I was such a putz back then.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#whenchemistrypaysoff

Strong words.
    It's a unit of measurement for the heat generated by a known quantity of recycled wood pellets.

You don't need a slide rule to figure out that Eigen Function.

Next up: coke measurements as a function of hooker ass circumference.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    GoldDawgs is the worst.
    CaptainPJ said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#whenchemistrypaysoff

Strong words.
    It's a unit of measurement for the heat generated by a known quantity of recycled wood pellets.

LULZ
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,285 Founders Club
    CaptainPJ said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

#whenchemistrypaysoff

Strong words.

Thanks for clearing that up. I mistakenly thought it was a measure of the number of hydrogen sulfide molecules contained in Frannies fart box just prior to tongue punching.