Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Goal line

13»

Comments

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,614
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

Houhusky said:

The shitty OL goal line blocking wasn't isolated to just that one MSU stand... MSU defenders were regularly pushing UWs OL off the LOS into their own backfield on all the goal line situations... From two other drives...

It's a zone crack toss with baini pulling, they're just supposed seal off their man. Westover getting raped kills the angle and the play.
    That was one that I thought should've been housed in real time. I see now there wasn't much chance.
    He scores if he doesn't have to widen due to Westover getting bitched. I believe this was after Culp came off. Culp seals that for 6.
    If the left guard had made a stronger block that would've been one less guy coming across and taking away the cutback lane. He just patticaked his guy, not driving him back at all or even making him alter his footwork.
    If only
    It's not about what might have been Mick, but you knew that. It's observations about what went wrong.

You want this stuff cleaned up or not? If so then step aside and let us work.

Feel like I’m listening to a bunch of fucking Hugh Millens in this thread

It seems like you're hearing things.

You want this stuff cleaned up or not?
    Missed it by that much

Old man tells the truth and others mock him for it.
    Your answer is to mock me for something I didn't do? Makes sense.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    Taulpapa took the wrong angle on that play. It was blocked well enough for most running backs to score as long as they make the right decisions.