Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We should hire the Fresno St. coach

1235»

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

The Fresno State coach would be my pick. He went 61-3 at Sioux Falls. No coach goes 61-3 unless they are good.

Beat your chest @DerekJohnson, Haener was good. I like Haener now. Fuck taking a back seat to Eason when you are the better QB.

@Swaye Roadie (and the OP if he was being serious, debatable) was the first to seriously call for it, looks like

EDIT @chuck actually was the first
    I meant the first person to coin the term DeBoner, which was also in this thread, by @bananasnblondes
    You routinely come up with things like that so it's taken for granted.
    I'll be honest I just assumed I was first on this, only to find out I was snaked by a Banana.
  • TXDawgTXDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 817
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Founders Club

HFNY said:

I Beat De Meat For DeBoer!!!!!!!

DeBoner
    September 19th. I was first....and right
    We found Kim’s burner. Nice to see he paid for the Wam.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

The Fresno State coach would be my pick. He went 61-3 at Sioux Falls. No coach goes 61-3 unless they are good.

Beat your chest @DerekJohnson, Haener was good. I like Haener now. Fuck taking a back seat to Eason when you are the better QB.

@Swaye Roadie (and the OP if he was being serious, debatable) was the first to seriously call for it, looks like

I meant the first person to coin the term DeBoner, which was also in this thread, by @bananasnblondes
    I'll be honest I just assumed I was first on this, only to find out I was snaked by a Banana.
    The site should take pride in the fact that you did a search for "Deboner" to determine who said it first.
  • digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,411
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Gladstone said:

Typical.

• TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

chuck said:

Script says Haener would suck had he stayed

He made the right move. He’s better than Eason and I wish he started over Eason. I didn’t at the time, but after watching him this year, let’s just recognize that the kid is a very good QB.
    Actually I expect that Haener would've struggled mightily in Pete's offense and lost the job due to interceptions. What he proved at UW was that he was not patient enough to protect the ball in an offense that rarely opened up receivers. Eason didn't have much of a chance to thrive either but mostly knew how to keep possession of the ball. Haener would've pushed and it would have cost him over and over.
    I disagree in hindsight. Our DB’s were good and he threw picks in practice. His realise is too quick for him to have struggled. I also see the other point and part of the confidence comes from a well coached offense at Fresno State that gets him in a rhythm.

We didn’t develop QB’s well at all under Pete. We’ll never know, but I think he could have done better than Eason. Eason had a couple good games but most games he was very average and in others he was downright bad.
    One and done Eason was outstanding.......

at clearing out the QB room.
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 757
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This is just proof Jen reads the bored and listens to "us".
  • Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,604
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

...and it all started here, folks. You are welcome.

Don't ever fucking forget.