Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

FBI Agents Raid Mar-a-Lago

Comments

• HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 20,358
    MelloDawg said:

At the end of the day- Republicans need to to start playing nasty like the dems. After winning the election Trump said he wouldn't go after Hillary. Bad idea- never again. Put her on trial and let her face cross exam like she should have.

You’re right, Trump should make “but Hillary…” a 2024 campaign platform.
    Personally, I like it when a TugCon admits they don't want an independent DOJ.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

At the end of the day- Republicans need to to start playing nasty like the dems. After winning the election Trump said he wouldn't go after Hillary. Bad idea- never again. Put her on trial and let her face cross exam like she should have.

Like you biased partisan POS's have right now.

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,876 Standard Supporter
    ...as Cuomo speedily shreds every last official document in his basement.

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.
    This was Garland's decision. You really think he didn't anticipate the braying you rabble would do?

I'm with Tim Scott: let it play out.

Not that you girls care what comes of it.

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.
    This was Garland's decision. You really think he didn't anticipate the braying you rabble would do?

You actually believe Garland presides over an independent DOJ?

Faggy and Stupid is no way to go through life, Moron.
    Yes.

Despite your scintillating argument to the contrary.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,943
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.

Yes.

And you look equally ridiculous when you make claims like this.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,104 Standard Supporter
    edited August 2022
    Trumps been investigated, wire tapped, surveilled and audited every minute of every day since 2016 and they have found NOTHING. but these asshats think they have him this tim.
    SFGbob said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

MelloDawg said:

Yay Corruption!

Faggot.

Yes.

And you look equally ridiculous when you make claims like this.
    great analysis, as always
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Part of the deal was to indict and intimidate anyone who did what Trump wanted. I'm done blaming Trump for the illegal cabal that launched a phony investigation before he was sworn in

Biden isn't president but someone is getting a whole lot more bad shit done now than under Trump

Trump slowed something down. That's clear now

And that's why the shitstorm still is going

I'm blaming Trump for the things he had total control over.
    Trump, like many conservatives, had a naive and old school faith in institutions as not partisan.

He, and many others, are learning the hard way that government is and always will be a leviathan no matter how long you have to get your guys in there.

This is why I view him as the only sure option. Someone like DeSantis will still find the house he walks into too nice to burn down. Trump on the other hand is ready with gasoline and matches to take to the bloated federal government.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    “Let it play out” is lefty talk for “don’t let me interrupt, just fucking get the result I want!!”

SFGbob said:

Part of the deal was to indict and intimidate anyone who did what Trump wanted. I'm done blaming Trump for the illegal cabal that launched a phony investigation before he was sworn in

Biden isn't president but someone is getting a whole lot more bad shit done now than under Trump

Trump slowed something down. That's clear now

And that's why the shitstorm still is going

I'm blaming Trump for the things he had total control over.
    Trump, like many conservatives, had a naive and old school faith in institutions as not partisan.

It's hard to be more than entirely wrong, but you've got a chance here. Btw, Daddy's not a conservative.

“Let it play out” is lefty talk for “don’t let me interrupt, just fucking get the result I want!!”

The results aren't in, madam.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,300
    HHusky said:

The results aren't in, madam.
    We are well aware of your blue balls
  • SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    pawz said:

Sledog said:

They are trying to keep him out of the presidential election plain and simple.

This is the government our founders warned us about.

This was disproven. Breaking Points covered it this morning.

SCOTUS ruled only the constitution, not statute, can determine who is qualified to run for POTUS.

Theoretically you could run while sitting in a jail cell.

You mean like Eugene Debs did in 1920? The ignorance, or plain evil deception, of these people knows no bounds.