Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Are we Recruiting again? Fischer of Men Recruiting Thread - (Thread links)

Comments

• thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,484
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

thechatch said:

Dawgs are back.

Happy for you guys👍

Nebraska classy.
    I keep it tight
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

2 new WR crystal dongs.

Huffman with a 7 inches for Treshaun Lyons, who just visited, and is a fucking stud

The other one is kind of odd. It's for Beni Ngoyi who is 6'4" but a project. He visited a few weeks ago but not much was said about his visit. Iowa State had 3 dongs for him but then an Iowa State site guy put one in for UW. Maybe Iowa State dropped him and the guy figured he'd probably take the UW offer

I like that tall kid. If numbers aren't an issue take a chance.
  • whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,428
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

2 new WR crystal dongs.

Huffman with a 7 inches for Treshaun Lyons, who just visited, and is a fucking stud

The other one is kind of odd. It's for Beni Ngoyi who is 6'4" but a project. He visited a few weeks ago but not much was said about his visit. Iowa State had 3 dongs for him but then an Iowa State site guy put one in for UW. Maybe Iowa State dropped him and the guy figured he'd probably take the UW offer

I like that tall kid. If numbers aren't an issue take a chance.
    Numbers should never be an issue. Over-recruit and portal the kids who won't see playing time.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    More CBs for Ngoyi. Hopefully we can take both he and Lyons. Ngoyi is a super tall freak athlete but I can't help but get Ty Jones flashbacks

More CBs for Ngoyi. Hopefully we can take both he and Lyons. Ngoyi is a super tall freak athlete but I can't help but get Ty Jones flashbacks

I think he's a wee bit more athletic than Ty.

10-10 broad jump, 42 inch vert, and a 4.3-4.4 40. He's pretty linear though, his COD isn't very good. But he's 6"4 with crazy explosive traits, get him to around 225 and he's going to be a disgusting vertical threat/in breaking route runner where he can transfer his momentum smoothly.
    I trust JaMarcus Shepard
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

10-10 broad jump, 42 inch vert, and a 4.3-4.4 40. He's pretty linear though, his COD isn't very good. But he's 6"4 with crazy explosive traits, get him to around 225 and he's going to be a disgusting vertical threat/in breaking route runner where he can transfer his momentum smoothly.
    For sure. If you're big and can go vertical and you're not a pussy, you don't need to be the human pinball. Ty Jones was not this athletic, and he was a huge pussy.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    String had a good career at Ole Miss
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited June 2022

4.3. Lol. There are maybe a handful of prospects in any given year that run a legit sub 4.4. Unless you think all these guys get slower with 3-4 years of professional S&C ahead of the combine

Huffman with an 8 incher for Landen Hatchett to UW

Expect a woof soon, he just committed

Lol. And just a week after Eklund saidvhe was heading out of state.
    Ektard saying that a kid is going out of state is his way of giving an 3"er.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,876
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Alabama: "Last year when I camped there, I saw the potential in being a part of a culture and factory that produces NFL draft picks and I feel like nothing can stop me from reaching that goal."

Michigan State: "Michigan State was a no-brainer for me. They have been one way in their relationship with me, being constantly relevant in trying to bring top talent like myself in Coach Tuck’s (Mel Tucker) program."

Oregon: "The Ducks made an immediate impact the first time I went to Eugene. I got in the loop with some of the players early as I continued to build my relationship with coach (Dan) Lanning."

Texas A&M: "Coach (T.J.) Rushing is one enthusiastic individual when it comes to playing ball. He doesn’t waste time in his DB room he likes to get to the point."

UCLA: "I got the most genuine vibe from the coaches, especially coach (Brian) Norwood. Being that we’re both Filipino, we already had something in common."

Washington: "They have been key on building the Jordan class and they want all in state talent to stay home. Coach (Kalen) DeBoer and coach Juice (Brown) made my family feel so special when they were wearing purple ribbons to honor my mom and that’s a gesture I won’t ever forget."

Interesting