Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

GenZ has a new hero.

PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited June 2022 in Tug Tavern
Disavowing the wealthiest man on earth.

Nice virtue signal dumbshit move.

Enjoy that lack of inheritance. Elon don't play.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/jun/21/elon-musk-daughter-legal-name-change

Comments

• rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,009
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    guessin she still wants to be related to his bank account though.
  • 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "Representatives for Musk's daughter could not be immediately reached for comment."

Imagine earning a living off the metal issues of a teen that has gone rogue from her parent. Can a person get any lower?
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,272
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    46XiJCAB said:

"Representatives for Musk's daughter could not be immediately reached for comment."

Imagine earning a living off the metal issues of a teen that has gone rogue from her parent. Can a person get any lower?

It is a lawyer, so....

I've met a couple lawyers in my life that weren't complete arrogant immoral pricks, and they happened to be estate planning attorneys. Every personal injury and family attorney I've ever met have been high level complete pieces of shit.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,658
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

46XiJCAB said:

It is a lawyer, so....

I've met a couple lawyers in my life that weren't complete arrogant immoral pricks, and they happened to be estate planning attorneys. Every personal injury and family attorney I've ever met have been high level complete pieces of shit.
    I like securities attorneys when they are on my side. I fucking hate them if they are on the other side of the table.