Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BidenBros litmus test

13»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    HHusky said:

I'm not sure I've ever thought a press secretary was doing a great job. I've never seen this one in action and I've rarely seen any recent press secretary except when some pundit was ridiculing him or her. I don't sit down and watch White House press briefings.

I'm sure this WH wasn't going to hire a guy. I'm sure being black and gay(?) helped.

Guy who says he’s one of the only ones watching hour after hour after hour of this communist kangaroo court about January 6 (and then all of his discussion just happens to be Leftist opinion articles about it…) says he’s never once watched the press secretary in any of her DAILY briefings.

And yet @HeilHusky gets mad when he’s called a liar.

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,110
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

I'm not sure I've ever thought a press secretary was doing a great job. I've never seen this one in action and I've rarely seen any recent press secretary except when some pundit was ridiculing him or her. I don't sit down and watch White House press briefings.

I'm sure this WH wasn't going to hire a guy. I'm sure being black and gay(?) helped.

Guy who says he’s one of the only ones watching hour after hour after hour of this communist kangaroo court about January 6 (and then all of his discussion just happens to be Leftist opinion articles about it…) says he’s never once watched the press secretary in any of her DAILY briefings.

Two 2 hour hearings spread out over four days left me so drained.

Hysterical exaggeration is a tell, Phyllis.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

The Litmus test ended with the result expected.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Shut the fuck up and sit down Gladys.
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

8 hours of Kangaroo court and zero hours of the press secretary. Yeah.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2 x 2 = 8?

He's one of yours, TugCons.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2 x 2 = 8?

You're boring and predictable. That's the point of this thread.
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2 x 2 = 8?

That's harsh. I don't know if I want to share all my Ron Ziegler memories with you now.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2 x 2 = 8?

That's harsh. I don't know if I want to share all my Ron Ziegler memories with you now.
    Zzzzzzzzzz
  • Options

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2 x 2 = 8?

Zzzzzzzzzz
    Sure.

Stalin knows better. Numbers speak for themselves.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2 x 2 = 8?

Zzzzzzzzzz
    Sure.

Stalin knows better. Numbers speak for themselves.
    Predictable. I knew you wouldn't be able to stop working Biden's balls and would show your ass once again. Predictable. Boring.

Come on Esther, at least put up a fight.
  • Options
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

2 x 2 = 8?

Aren’t there 8 kangaroo court sessions scheduled? At ~2 hours a session that’s 16 hours you are committed to. No clue how much of the clown show has happened vs still to come, but I’m sure you can find an opinionated idiot columnist to get that answer and pawn it off as your own.

Should note this is versus the hundreds and hundreds of hours of daily Biden Propaganda…er…Press Secretary briefings you’ve magically never watched a minute of…

@HeilHusky at his finest lying self…