Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I’m Hearing….

thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,040
The TKE quarterback had offers at Eastern and Boise St but wanted to chase tail on Greek Row at U-Dub instead.

@backthepack can you confirm?

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,586 Swaye's Wigwam
    Cool story Nick
  • thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 6,040
    I don’t know who Nick is.

Who is TKE?

Must I do everything

I guess they were tied at the end of the 4th and RPS were used to decide a winner.

Saved the embarrassment of losing in OT, I guess….
    thechatch said:

Who is TKE?

Must I do everything

uwchicks? Holy shit. What other evidence do you need that UW lives rent free in your head?
    Someone want to explain to the coding monkey how social media works?
  • huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,355 Swaye's Wigwam
    Honestly that account gives me hope for the UW.
    edited June 2022
    thechatch said:

It works like: information is publicly available and you choose what you want to consume. You want to consume an Instagram account created by and for UW sorority chicks. Which given your schtick is pathetic but unsurprising.

You also want to consume a UW fan site that you live in daily (hourly) but won't donate a cent to. So go fuck yourself, poor quook.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

It works like: information is publicly available and you choose what you want to consume. You want to consume an Instagram account created by and for UW sorority chicks. Which given you're schtick is pathetic but unsurprising.

You also want to consume a UW fan site that you live in daily (hourly) but won't donate a cent to. So go fuck yourself, poor quook.
    Another meltdown.

It’s being shared all over Twitter and IG, you moron😂

And it’s your, not you’re.

edited June 2022
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

It works like: information is publicly available and you choose what you want to consume. You want to consume an Instagram account created by and for UW sorority chicks. Which given you're schtick is pathetic but unsurprising.

Another meltdown.

Twitter and IG? You have no life. HTH

Another quality of having no life: you can't even afford 120$ for a site you live on.
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

Fuck. What am I gonna do now?
    thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

Just like 46X. Empty clip and no donation. Quook Pxxr
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

Just like 46X. Empty clip and no donation. Quook Pxxr
    Ok!
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

Another quality of having no life: you can't even afford 120$ for a site you live on.
    What do you think? Bring back the Friday Sacrifice this fall?

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

I offer myself as tribute. Going to make my own site, built with Wordpress and it will feature "Teq Thoughts" every week. Will partner with the "Dubbed Up Discord" super credible "rumors posts" and analysis by coach B. Everybody will love it.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,590 Founders Club
    haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

I offer myself as tribute. Going to make my own site, built with Wordpress and it will feature "Teq Thoughts" every week. Will partner with the "Dubbed Up Discord" super credible "rumors posts" and analysis by coach B. Everybody will love it.

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

Already have sponsors lined up. Every time you click the link to Montlake Futures Shopify front I get 5 cents.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

haie said:

thechatch said:

Another meltdown.

Already have sponsors lined up. Every time you click the link to Montlake Futures Shopify front I get 5 cents.
    Shopify just got added natively to business central. Can jam on that shop lol