Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gabarri Johnson, 2023 4* QB, Tacoma (Lincoln), WA (Offered)

124»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    TYFYS
    it got me blocked by HoodHusky, mission accomplished.
    I muted most of the runners of the Discord stuff because they come off as access thirsty delusional snowflakes

Only time I ever see their tweets is when I start realizing that one of them is running their mouth and others are pushing back hard

Losing an in-state priority target (take Huffman’s words or even the Discord people pumping up Gabarri) to Missouri isn’t something that should be happening.

Lose an in-state kid that UW wants to USC, ND, Ohio St, Michigan, or whatever other blue blood you want to talk about is one thing and not out of historical norms …

But Missouri? If that ain’t a wake up call to the doogiest of Doogs then they deserve to wear all of the shit sandwich that is to come over the next 5 years
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,264
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    Unless YOU have proof in HAND...it’s speculation for YOU. ‘Those who know’....meaning YOU are not a ‘THOSE’. I didn’t create the English language but ‘speculation’ is pretty cut and dry. Unless you are an eye witness, YOU are speculating. Word of mouth is not proof.
    TYFYS
    I muted most of the runners of the Discord stuff because they come off as access thirsty delusional snowflakes

Only time I ever see their tweets is when I start realizing that one of them is running their mouth and others are pushing back hard

Losing an in-state priority target (take Huffman’s words or even the Discord people pumping up Gabarri) to Missouri isn’t something that should be happening.

Lose an in-state kid that UW wants to USC, ND, Ohio St, Michigan, or whatever other blue blood you want to talk about is one thing and not out of historical norms …

But Missouri? If that ain’t a wake up call to the doogiest of Doogs then they deserve to wear all of the shit sandwich that is to come over the next 5 years
    I’m curious what kind of shit sandwich you think is coming?
    I'll take mine on wheat, please
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tequilla said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    TYFYS

Without looking at Missouri's situation I'd guess they are a shitpile and this kid has a good chance of playing right away. He's still probably flippable if he's even worth putting more effort into.

And yet Tequilla needs to freak out and compare this situation to the business world in some way, and say him and Coker told everyone so even though pretty much every recruit they thought would be amazing has been shit, going on 3+ years now.
  • Options

Tequilla said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    TYFYS

I suspect 8-10 wins this year that will have all the surface level people saying everything is great

Problem is that recruiting is going to continue to lag with the NIL strategy that appears to be in place … which will make 3 straight questionable classes

Schedule starts to ramp up in 2023 and that’s going to push back to the 6-8 win range where everybody will cite the tougher schedule and you just don’t understand how much damage Jimmy caused

The lack of recruiting will continue to catch up with the programs and .500 becomes the norm

Barring a significant change in recruiting strategy and any evidence of this staff winning recruiting battles … this program will gradually sink back down to the .500 or below range
  • Options
    TrumpsWallTrumpsWall Member Posts: 462
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Amber can make one for you.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    TYFYS

I suspect 8-10 wins this year that will have all the surface level people saying everything is great

Problem is that recruiting is going to continue to lag with the NIL strategy that appears to be in place … which will make 3 straight questionable classes

Schedule starts to ramp up in 2023 and that’s going to push back to the 6-8 win range where everybody will cite the tougher schedule and you just don’t understand how much damage Jimmy caused

The lack of recruiting will continue to catch up with the programs and .500 becomes the norm

Barring a significant change in recruiting strategy and any evidence of this staff winning recruiting battles … this program will gradually sink back down to the .500 or below range
    You are the surface level person. HTH

All the 2023+ shit === us TSIO doogs + Chest are freaking out because we're losing Pete's soft ass 2019 paper tiger guys.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    dOgmasterdOgmaster Member Posts: 561
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2022
    What happened to building that stupid fence? Maybe uw doesn’t know what a fence is?

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,520
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    Let's offer Gabarri and Wayne an NIL deal via Hardcorehusky.com...who's in? I got 5 on it.

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,558
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    TYFYS

All the 2023+ shit === us TSIO doogs + Chest are freaking out because we're losing Pete's soft ass 2019 paper tiger guys.

Fuck off.
    You’ve long established yourself as a fucktarded idiot desperate for trying to tear people (notably me) down to make yourself feel better

I really do hope that I’m wrong with what I see on the horizon …

Unfortunately I hear a lot of concerns from a wide array of smart people …

Frankly, most Husky Fans are fairly delusional about the path that UW is on
    How dare you talk like that to someone who took STEM classes as an undergrad 20 years ago at UW
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    thechatch said:

Tequilla said:

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    TYFYS

Fuck off.
    You’ve long established yourself as a fucktarded idiot desperate for trying to tear people (notably me) down to make yourself feel better

I really do hope that I’m wrong with what I see on the horizon …

Unfortunately I hear a lot of concerns from a wide array of smart people …

Frankly, most Husky Fans are fairly delusional about the path that UW is on
    How dare you talk like that to someone who took STEM classes as an undergrad 20 years ago at UW
    TheSnatch weighs in. 🥱
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2022
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

DucksFC said:

DucksFC said:

Tequilla said:
    TYFYS

You gotta remember that very few other teams in the PAC 12 are really going to kill it with NIL. The elite players will mostly continue to leave the West. Competing on a large scale isn’t happening, but the goal of winning the PAC 12 every few years should never go away.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:
    I didn't think it could happen but that place is worse than Doogmen. How can they not be embarrassed?
  • Options

DucksFC said:
    I didn't think it could happen but that place is worse than Doogmen. How can they not be embarrassed?
    I’m still shaking and about to vomit