Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Opposing QB that you loathed the most?

Comments

• LB_33LB_33 Member Posts: 323
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Joey Harrington, Oregon
    Strictly for his piano playing skills and tiny penis
  • 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,280
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

VAJ because that mother fucker would be under pressure and throw a fucking pass to the only spot on the field where his WR could have a remote chance of making a catch despite having a DB playing perfect coverage and the WR still make the catch.

Trace McSorkey and Davis Mills also seemed to have that ability against UW as well.

Sam Darnold also lived for games like that.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DucksFC said:

Cody Pickett because he whooped our? ass twice and I had to watch both the dancing on the O and be in the pouring fucking rain in Seattle for both games.

Would've said Browning but y'all hated him too so it feels like piling on

Casey Paus came out of the bullpen for the Seattle game with the DAWGS down 14-10 at the half
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Write-in
    I've never hated an opposing QB quite as much as I hated some rival team players in hoops. Adam Morrison, Peyton Pritchard, Aaron Brooks, TJ McConnell, etc
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Write-in

DucksFC said:

Cody Pickett because he whooped our? ass twice and I had to watch both the dancing on the O and be in the pouring fucking rain in Seattle for both games.

Would've said Browning but y'all hated him too so it feels like piling on

Casey Paus came out of the bullpen for the Seattle game with the DAWGS down 14-10 at the half
    #OneShiningMoment
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited April 2022
    Jason Gesser, WSU

Write in

Good one
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-in
    all of the ones listed plus

any that you can think of plus

all of our QBs except 12-0 Billy Joe plus

Billy Joe not going 12-0
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,719
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Joey Harrington, Oregon
    Harrington's a fag and another Nike U NFL bust
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jason Gesser, WSU
    The thing about Gesser is he kept running his mouth and saying stupid shit (killed himself in the foot, IIRC), and lost four times to UW. It almost makes me feel sorry for the asshole.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Write-in
    TheHB said:

The thing about Gesser is he kept running his mouth and saying stupid shit (killed himself in the foot, IIRC), and lost four times to UW. It almost makes me feel sorry for the asshole.

The Wazzou QBs since Gasser have all mouthed off something fierce only to die on the field. That might be one of the traits they look for in recruiting...
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Harrington's a fag and another Nike U NFL bust

The Coach of the Detroit Lions had put together the perfect football team. But then his quarterback got blindsided and was out for the season with a knee injury. Then his backup went down with a concussion. He tried the trading route, free agents, but nobody any good was available.

One evening while watching the news from Iraq, he saw a young Iraqi soldier with an amazing arm. The soldier rifled a grenade on a perfect arc into a 4th story window from 100 yards, bam!

He tossed another directly into a tight group of 12 enemy fighters 80 yards away, ka-bam! Then a humvee passed, going 60 kph, boom! Another perfect shot!

Coach said to himself, “I got to have this guy. He’s got the best arm I’ve ever seen!”

He tracks him down and convinces him to come to Detroit. The kid takes coaching perfectly, makes all the plays, and long story short, the Lions win the Super Bowl.

The Iraqi is now the Conquering Hero in pro football, and a huge story. But when the broadcast team tries to interview him, all he wants is to phone his mom.

“Mother,” he yells over the phone, “We just won the Super Bowl!”

“Don’t talk to me,” the woman says. “You abandoned us. You can’t be my son.”

The young Iraqi begs, “Mom, you don’t understand! Our team won the biggest game here in the U.S. Thousands of fans are screaming for me. The U.S. President is going to call me!”

“I don’t care,” his mother snaps. “Right now I can hear gunshots everywhere. Our block is like a ruin. Your brothers were beaten half to death last night, and your sister was nearly raped.”

Then she says, "I can never forgive you for making us move to Detroit.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Jason Gesser, WSU
    LebamDawg said:

TheHB said:

The Wazzou QBs since Gasser have all mouthed off something fierce only to die on the field. That might be one of the traits they look for in recruiting...
    Perhaps. But Gesser holds the record for not backing up his dumbass words. The quintessential Cuog