Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Opposing QB that you loathed the most?

13»

Comments

• doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,182
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Vernon Adams, EWU and Oregon

Andrew Luck. I don’t hate him the most, but he’s up there.

I hated Jonathan Smith too. Fucking midget throwing for 500 yards on Lambo’s great defenses.

Jason Guesser was a douchebag too.

Luck running the read-option and going 50 yards (untouched!) in Husky stadium is burned into my brain forever.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,100
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    edited April 2022
    Write-in
    ntxduck said:

Matt Barkley

he did make me love Marqise Lee though, because then I could imagine our team with an actual receiver instead of Chip's white power "block or no rock" crew.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chase Garbers, Cal
    Only VAJ comes close and really wgaf, Pete pussied that game away anyways.

Garbers is the biggest tool of them all. Deserved to lose to a 4 win Washington.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Joey Harrington, Oregon

Harrington's a fag and another Nike U NFL bust

The Coach of the Detroit Lions had put together the perfect football team. But then his quarterback got blindsided and was out for the season with a knee injury. Then his backup went down with a concussion. He tried the trading route, free agents, but nobody any good was available.

One evening while watching the news from Iraq, he saw a young Iraqi soldier with an amazing arm. The soldier rifled a grenade on a perfect arc into a 4th story window from 100 yards, bam!

He tossed another directly into a tight group of 12 enemy fighters 80 yards away, ka-bam! Then a humvee passed, going 60 kph, boom! Another perfect shot!

Coach said to himself, “I got to have this guy. He’s got the best arm I’ve ever seen!”

He tracks him down and convinces him to come to Detroit. The kid takes coaching perfectly, makes all the plays, and long story short, the Lions win the Super Bowl.

The Iraqi is now the Conquering Hero in pro football, and a huge story. But when the broadcast team tries to interview him, all he wants is to phone his mom.

“Mother,” he yells over the phone, “We just won the Super Bowl!”

“Don’t talk to me,” the woman says. “You abandoned us. You can’t be my son.”

The young Iraqi begs, “Mom, you don’t understand! Our team won the biggest game here in the U.S. Thousands of fans are screaming for me. The U.S. President is going to call me!”

“I don’t care,” his mother snaps. “Right now I can hear gunshots everywhere. Our block is like a ruin. Your brothers were beaten half to death last night, and your sister was nearly raped.”

Then she says, "I can never forgive you for making us move to Detroit.
    I have no idea what you're talking about
  • RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557

The Coach of the Detroit Lions had put together the perfect football team. But then his quarterback got blindsided and was out for the season with a knee injury. Then his backup went down with a concussion. He tried the trading route, free agents, but nobody any good was available.

One evening while watching the news from Iraq, he saw a young Iraqi soldier with an amazing arm. The soldier rifled a grenade on a perfect arc into a 4th story window from 100 yards, bam!

He tossed another directly into a tight group of 12 enemy fighters 80 yards away, ka-bam! Then a humvee passed, going 60 kph, boom! Another perfect shot!

Coach said to himself, “I got to have this guy. He’s got the best arm I’ve ever seen!”

He tracks him down and convinces him to come to Detroit. The kid takes coaching perfectly, makes all the plays, and long story short, the Lions win the Super Bowl.

The Iraqi is now the Conquering Hero in pro football, and a huge story. But when the broadcast team tries to interview him, all he wants is to phone his mom.

The young Iraqi begs, “Mom, you don’t understand! Our team won the biggest game here in the U.S. Thousands of fans are screaming for me. The U.S. President is going to call me!”

“I don’t care,” his mother snaps. “Right now I can hear gunshots everywhere. Our block is like a ruin. Your brothers were beaten half to death last night, and your sister was nearly raped.”

It’s a copy pasta’d Detroit crime joke that requires the suspension of disbelief in order for the Lions to win the Super Bowl.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Manny Wilkins, ASU
    USC always has a dbag or two that's the next anointed one

Rosen at UCLA was a major fag
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Joey Harrington, Oregon

It’s a copy pasta’d Detroit crime joke that requires the suspension of disbelief in order for the Lions to win the Super Bowl.
    I'll be honest, I didn't read more than half
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I'll be honest, I didn't read more than half
    We know.
  • ROOFDOOGINSROOFDOOGINS Member Posts: 266
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    De Laura is up there after the flag planting this year. Hard to hate any other the other recent WSU QB's because we destroyed them for so long.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2022
    Joey Harrington, Oregon

Very good call on Rosen. I completely forgot about him. I didn’t hate him that much because UCLA sucked when he was there.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Chase Garbers, Cal

Very good call on Rosen. I completely forgot about him. I didn’t hate him that much because UCLA sucked when he was there.
    Rosen beat down the SEC and then popped off in a blowup hot tub in his dorm.

Then got to the NFL and stopped giving a fuck.

Conference of Champions Champion.