Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

They’re not grooming your kids

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    46XiJCAB said:

SFGbob said:

This is 100% accurate. Why the fuck do you feel the need discuss your love life with a 5 year old?

This is BS. My kids never came home from KG talking about their teacher's families. He wants to discuss his sexual orientation which is why he primes a discussions with his family pics. My kids did go to a private Christian KG. Public schools KG may be different.
    Exactly, the entire reason for having pictures of his "husband" in the classroom is so the kids will ask him questions about it and then he can say he wasn't bringing it up, he was just responding to their questions.

Again, I had no fucking clue if any of my teachers prior to 5th grade were even married.
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I guess if you make people care?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

It's not enough to accept split licker, queers and mentally deranged trannies. That's what they said they wanted in the 80's and 90's. "Just accept my lifestyle!" So, ok, most non-neanderthals did. Now acceptance is not enough. You must agree with their positions. But it's more than that. You cannot quietly agree. You must openly advocate for their lifestyle choices, because "silence is violence." Low IQ morons like Ron Perlman are great useful idiots for the cause. It's all a farce.

You win the Chicken Dinner! The Left always starts with a slow creep that they swear will not lead to where you tell them it will end up. 2A anyone?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    How's he going to explain the reproductive process?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    I think Walt's spinning fast enough to power L.A.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    46XiJCAB said:

One of my daughters was approached in MS by two girls asking her if she wanted to join their club? What's you club? "We're lesbians." This tweet nails it. If you don't think this shit isn't running rampant in schools right now, you're not paying attention.

So your daughter chows box now?

Or are you blaming homos for your own dick sucking habit?

Or are you just crying like a little bitch again?

No need to answer.

You guys sound like you're unsure of your own cravings for cock and act like a teacher could talk you into sucking dick if you weren't already a faggot - which apparently you're unsure of.

Nobody talks a heterosexual into sucking cock or chowing box. Unless you already crave cock or pussy. And then it's something you should deal with instead of deny.

You know I'm right. Or you haven't come to grips with your cock craving yet, and you should.

Whichever. Doesn't matter to me.

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

One of my daughters was approached in MS by two girls asking her if she wanted to join their club? What's you club? "We're lesbians." This tweet nails it. If you don't think this shit isn't running rampant in schools right now, you're not paying attention.

No need to answer.

You guys sound like you're unsure of your own cravings for cock and act like a teacher could talk you into sucking dick if you weren't already a faggot - which apparently you're unsure of.

Nobody talks a heterosexual into sucking cock or chowing box. Unless you already crave cock or pussy. And then it's something you should deal with instead of deny.

You know I'm right. Or you haven't come to grips with your cock craving yet, and you should.

NYBE
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,941

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

NYBE
    Guessing some hybrid strain. Clearly not all sativa.
  • Options
    edited March 2022
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

I'm not genetically modified for dick sucking like some people are...i won't mention a name. But when you're face level to pecker you were obviously bred for the job.

Long family tradition?
  • Options
    dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

Are you retarded?
  • Options
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

I'm not genetically modified for dick sucking like some people are...i won't mention a name. But when you're face level to pecker you were obviously bred for the job.

Long family tradition?
    Is Brokeback trying to tell us that he came to loving dick naturally?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

NYBE
    And yet, better than all of yours. All 31 thousand of them.

I'm right, and you know I am. Or will you suck dick for a fee or to fit in?

Go ahead. You can admit it. You either suck dick or you don't, Mike. Which group are you in?
  • Options
    dflea said:

dflea said:

46XiJCAB said:

No need to answer.

NYBE
    And yet, better than all of yours. All 31 thousand of them.

I'm right, and you know I am. Or will you suck dick for a fee or to fit in?

Go ahead. You can admit it. You either suck dick or you don't, Mike. Which group are you in?
    Did you favorite cocksucker not show on the riverbank today, midget? You seem sexually frustrated. Just head to you favorite non-fishing glory hole. Good luck!
  • Options
    But does dflea have the George Michael public park restroom beard?