Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Caden Jumper, 2021 3* H-Back/FB/TE, Eatonville (HS), WA (Committed)

1235»

Comments

• Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,973
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Given our new offense doesn’t have H Backs can we move this guy to defensive line already? 6-2, 270, played QB, RB, DL and LB in high school. Really good athlete for how big he is.

can he transfer to eastern already?
    He’s likely taking the Draco Bynum route of taking a scholarship and a Jersey away from someone who’s earned it by just staying on the bench just to say they were a power five football player
    Draco specifically went to uw for the engineering dept if i recall. another example of someone here to play school. Good for him to work it to his advantage. Not much of a help winning football games though.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He gets a chance like anyone else. He won’t be a star, but maybe he’s a useful player. If he was a solid 3 star with some other PAC 12 offers nobody would care he’s still on the team.

I’m the furthest thing from the type of fan that says give these guys 3-4 years in the program, but a redshirt year isn’t long enough.
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,297
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

He gets a chance like anyone else. He won’t be a star, but maybe he’s a useful player. If he was a solid 3 star with some other PAC 12 offers nobody would care he’s still on the team.

I’m the furthest thing from the type of fan that says give these guys 3-4 years in the program, but a redshirt year isn’t long enough.

Fankly, the way things went with the Clemson West class, I give this guy high odds of being useful.
  • Options
    louism2washlouism2wash Member Posts: 333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Given our new offense doesn’t have H Backs can we move this guy to defensive line already? 6-2, 270, played QB, RB, DL and LB in high school. Really good athlete for how big he is.

He’s likely taking the Draco Bynum route of taking a scholarship and a Jersey away from someone who’s earned it by just staying on the bench just to say they were a power five football player
    I think Draco is a way better fit in a 4-3 and could actually make some noise this year. Draco was never going to play in our 3-4. He's too small and doesn't have good enough technique to play inside and he's not going to beat out ZTF, Trice or Martin as a rush end.

Move Jumper to DT already.

• Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,084
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I think Draco is a way better fit in a 4-3 and could actually make some noise this year. Draco was never going to play in our 3-4. He's too small and doesn't have good enough technique to play inside and he's not going to beat out ZTF, Trice or Martin as a rush end.

Move Jumper to DT already.

Would you say…Jumper is Spencer Marona and Draco is Ryan Julian?