Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Coach Pete dismissed a kid for punching another kid

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

I wonder if he would have dismissed Olin Kruetz if he had been the HC back when that went down.

I'd assume it isn't just the transgression, but also how the kid responds to corrective action by the staff?

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,516 Founders Club
  • BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    Petersen doesnt relate to edgy players. This has been discussed on this board.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    People don't do things for "reasons." Reason is always to some degree a pretext. People just do what they want to do and arrange the facts in some way. Did we invade Iraq for a "reason"? (example)
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Anybody have details?
  • BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511

How can anyone here even intimate anything positive about Lambo? I thought the other board was for dumbasses (no offense @Baphomet‌).

Wasn't attempting to intimate anything positive about Lambo. I think Kruetz should have been done for what he did -- and I'm glad we now have a coach in place that would probably do that (and still win). Was just raising the topic in discussion.

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    @Baphomet‌ - the fuck is discussion?!?!
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,516 Founders Club
    edited August 2014

People don't do things for "reasons." Reason is always to some degree a pretext. People just do what they want to do and arrange the facts in some way. Did we invade Iraq for a "reason"? (example)

WTF'ed because I honestly have no idea what Apostle of Grief is talking about

People don't do things for "reasons." ... People just do what they want to do and arrange the facts in some way...

But isn't there a reason some people do that?

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

WTF'ed because I honestly have no idea what Apostle of Grief is talking about
    No one does most of the time.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    I saw that report ... was wondering about what really happened ...

The inside info is what you pay $10.95 per month for, right?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,132

Olin was ALWAYS a black eye for Washington.
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,162

I'm a little hurt you didn't invite me on your Joshua Tree mushroom trip.
  • ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    Example: my last girlfriend, she listed all these things she liked about me when we first got together. Then it turned out she was a bitch and unfaithful. We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

The point is that reasons don't make much of a difference. If so and so up here was an established and valuable player, is he dismissed from the team? Yes or no... depending on the reasons.

Example: my last girlfriend, she listed all these things she liked about me when we first got together. Then it turned out she was a bitch and unfaithful. We break up, and the reasons she gives for breaking up are.... the ones she gave for us getting together in the first place.

The point is that reasons don't make much of a difference. If so and so up here was an established and valuable player, is he dismissed from the team? Yes or no... depending on the reasons.

So based on your experience with a chic that dumped you, you've generalized a complete theory on human behavior?

It is true that some people won't tell you their true reasons, but that doesn't mean they don't have reasons.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    edited August 2014

You like to really overthink things to the extreme. Christ.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

Your first mistake was keeping her around long enough to realize she actually hated you. Pump and dump. Pro tip for today.
    Sways is my best disciple. I'm so proud of him.