Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mike Ditka is the Official Hardcore Husky Head Coach

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RIP, broadcasting career
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    It's interesting how people that have become irrelevant try to become relevant again by speaking out on one side or another of some current issue. Kind of sad really.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    IrishDawg22 should pm himself, I've heard that he has the boards dialed in.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Your_Mom said:

It's interesting how people that have become irrelevant try to become relevant again by speaking out on one side or another of some current issue. Kind of sad really.

It's interesting how if someone expresses their belief on an issue that is different from your own then it must mean he is not being genuine and is trying to make himself "relevant" somehow.
    This.
  • Options

Your_Mom said:

It's interesting how if someone expresses their belief on an issue that is different from your own then it must mean he is not being genuine and is trying to make himself "relevant" somehow. Kind of sad really.
    ftfy

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,578
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Thought crime. Execute his ass.
  • Options

Your_Mom said:

It's interesting how if someone expresses their belief on an issue that is different from your own then it must mean he is not being genuine and is trying to make himself "relevant" somehow.
    You're right. It could be his genuine belief. In which case, the KKK agrees with him.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Actually, he is the one trying to shut up the opposition by claiming it is some liberal conspiracy... as if being liberal is some crime and you'd have to be stupid to agree with them.

He is too stupid to understand it isn't just liberals that realize the name is racist, and some of the most well known advocates for changing the name, are conservatives.

Either this, or he is just using this as a stunt to try and be relevant again. But somebody else here is convinced that can't the case...
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    You sure are a condescending bitch.
  • Options

You sure are a condescending bitch.

Sorry. Racists bring it out in me.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    Swaye's Wigwam
    as if being liberal is some crime and you'd have to be stupid to agree with them.

And?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    I sure hope you didn't indoctrinate your kid(s) with this same line of crap... Or that Dad ended up with custody.
  • Options

I sure hope you didn't indoctrinate your kid(s) with this same line of crap... Or that the other Dad ended up with custody.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Your_Mom said:

PurpleJ said:

Actually, he is the one trying to shut up the opposition by claiming it is some liberal conspiracy... as if being liberal is some crime and you'd have to be stupid to agree with them.

He is too stupid to understand it isn't just liberals that realize the name is racist, and some of the most well known advocates for changing the name, are conservatives.

Either this, or he is just using this as a stunt to try and be relevant again. But somebody else here is convinced that can't the case...
    Pressing badly
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

Your_Mom said:

PurpleJ said:

We label almost every political issue as liberal or conservative despite understanding that there's always a few liberals supporting primarily conservative causes and a few conservatives supporting primarily liberal causes. Obviously, you think this is wrong, and you don't want that dirty liberal label attached to your upright cause.

Simultaneously, you have no problem labeling someone who opposes your cause a racist, because you know, no one could see things differently without being racist.

Great consistency, as always.

BTW, I guess this means 79% of Americans are racist.
    Now that I'm a Progressive, it's clear to me that Amerika is by it's definition and founding a racist country. You cannot oppress us forever, White Amerika. Revolution is coming.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

Your_Mom said:

PurpleJ said:

We label almost every political issue as liberal or conservative despite understanding that there's always a few liberals supporting primarily conservative causes and a few conservatives supporting primarily liberal causes. Obviously, you think this is wrong, and you don't want that dirty liberal label attached to your upright cause.

Simultaneously, you have no problem labeling someone who opposes your cause a racist, because you know, no one could see things differently without being racist.

Now that I'm a Progressive, it's clear to me that Amerika is by it's definition and founding a racist country. You cannot oppress us forever, White Amerika. Revolution is coming.
    Fuck the Revolution. Bring on the Apocalypse.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

Your_Mom said:

PurpleJ said:

"Apocalypse" has Judeo-Christian undertones which are not inclusive to our anarcho-pagan, Buddhist, and Wiccan brothers.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

dnc said:

Your_Mom said:

PurpleJ said:

"Apocalypse" has Judeo-Christian undertones which are not inclusive to our anarcho-pagan, Buddhist, and Wiccan brothers.