Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

First Contact: the Viking vs. Native American Battles

2»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,682
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Before the Skins first playoff game, Jimmy the Greek called Williams a choke artist
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Before the Skins first playoff game, Jimmy the Greek called Williams a choke artist

I still think an argument can be made that Gibbs was the greatest NFL head coach off all time. 3 Super Bowl wins in less than 10 years, with 3 different non HOF QBs.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,586
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Mad_Son said:

32 years later I actually just watched Dances With Wolves for the first time.

Fuck white people.

The actual worst.
    Let’s not kid ourselves. You would have done the same thing if the moccasin was on the other foot.
    I am on record as saying the reds should have slaughtered the whites and browns coming off the boats. Then burned them,
    Ah hindsight.

If only you had been parked on Plymouth rock with even 1/10 of your arsenal...
    Plymouth Rock was too late. The soft, Caribbean Injuns needed to slaughter Columbus and crew for the plan to work.
    I'm not trying to be a historian out here. My story flowed into a single sentence better.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

whlinder said:

God we? Had the best uniforms

I had a phase in 87 where the Skins were my favorite team. Great fucking unis
    They won that Super Bowl in Jack Murphy Stadium if I remember right.
    Doug Williams MVP of '88 Super Bowl. Some little-known WR had about 200 yards receiving.
    Ricky Sanders was the WR. The 3rd wheel after Art Monk/Gary Clark.
    Standard Supporter

I still think an argument can be made that Gibbs was the greatest NFL head coach off all time. 3 Super Bowl wins in less than 10 years, with 3 different non HOF QBs.
    This is my argument for Gibbs when I feel like trolling Belichick fluffers. Gibbs won 3 with 3 average QBs who never did anything else in their miserable and pathetic lives, went to an NFC championship with a 4th (Jay Schroeder), won a playoff game with a 5th (Race's boy Mark Brunell) and made the playoffs with the poo-poo platter of Jason Campbell/Todd Collins and actually had a 2nd half lead in Seattle before the Seahawks woke up and retired Joe for the final time.

I think only Parcells has a similar track record of success across a pile of QBs (Simms/Hostetler/Testaverde/Bledsoe/Romo I think?) but only won 2, and he had L.T. who was a transformative defensive player. All Gibbs had on D was Darrell Green, a HOFer but not someone who is going to make first team all-time NFL team at his position.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,650
    edited January 2022
    whlinder said:

This is my argument for Gibbs when I feel like trolling Belichick fluffers. Gibbs won 3 with 3 average QBs who never did anything else in their miserable and pathetic lives, went to an NFC championship with a 4th (Jay Schroeder), won a playoff game with a 5th (Race's boy Mark Brunell) and made the playoffs with the poo-poo platter of Jason Campbell/Todd Collins and actually had a 2nd half lead in Seattle before the Seahawks woke up and retired Joe for the final time.

I think only Parcells has a similar track record of success across a pile of QBs (Simms/Hostetler/Testaverde/Bledsoe/Romo I think?) but only won 2, and he had L.T. who was a transformative defensive player. All Gibbs had on D was Darrell Green, a HOFer but not someone who is going to make first team all-time NFL team at his position.
    Do not disrespect my 509 bro M. Rypien.

He won the Tahoe pro-am.
    Standard Supporter
    I heart Rypien. My favorite Cuog ever!
    I wish he could have played like 1991 Rypien for many more years.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fun fact about Brunell

The Jacksonville Jaguars beat Denver in the playoffs in their second year of existence. That pretty much stopped a three peat or at least two straight Packer Bronco Super Bowls

The Jags also showed Jimmy Johnson and Dan Marino the door by hanging 60 on them in a play off game around 2000

Apparently all that brought on a giant jinx to suck forever after

Only at HH, can you get NFL Redskins hawt talk and kill them on the beaches Redskins hawt talk int he same thread.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/redskins-cheerleaders-told-pose-topless-new-york-times-report/

Youguysarefags.gif
    Swaye's Wigwam
    whlinder said:

The GOAT coach is a former Redskins coach.

Vince Lombardi

A certain magic still lingers when you say the name

5 world championships in 7 years beats 6 over 2 decades

Bellichek is 2nd

whlinder said:

Vince Lombardi

Bellichek is 2nd

People forget N. Idaho's own made Lombardi a legend.

Standard Supporter

whlinder said:

Vince Lombardi

Bellichek is 2nd
    Agree.

And you were there.