Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tiger trolls the PGA

13»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Race had this tournament pretty dialed in. Not sure why he says Rory is soft though. The shit about him beating someone other than Sergio is FS.

Regarding Tiger, he's finished. I always thought he would come around and win at least a couple more majors. I doubt he ever wins again. His knee is fucked up and he's addicted to pk's. He has been for awhile so I doubt anything will change. He's bloated and bald. He looks nothing like he did even 5 years ago. A year or two ago, it looked like he might turn it around, but all other evidence points to Tiger being dead. It's been 6 years since his last major.

This hit me about a year ago. I started golfing on Saturday of the Masters in 97 when Tiger was crushing golf as everyone knew it. I have no interest in the sport anymore. These new guys are good, but they aren't going to Rory-Proof golf courses or make a Rory franchise video game that college kids play religiously.

Golf is proper fucked for a long time.