Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The legendary Hardcore Husky Drunk of the Month Club Drink Book

TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,577
5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
edited January 2022 in Yellow Snow's Record Shoppe
So, personally I have had enough of the decline of this program and can clearly see the handwriting on the wall regarding how this is going to go for a while.

In response, as Race says, we will all be drinking more, so I propose having a little fun with this and am proposing a benevolent campaign for the HCH brothers and sisters. It's high time to create the legendary Hardcore Husky Drunk of the Month Club Drink Book ~ a tapestry composite of the most unusual and interesting drink recipes on the planet... drinks that have fun make believe names, that range from simple to complex to make, and are sophisticated, colorful, and have kick ass flavor combinations that are designed to get even the otherwise most high minded and straight laced opposite sex target candidates loosely lubricated.

Since we are all going to require the amusement of hosting and attending lavishly wild drunken parties during these troubling times, I propose starting the thread and pinning it for submissions beginning now and continuing on through the summer months. I and other sophisticated men and women about town HCH luminaries can serve as testers, curators and editors of the best recipes that are submitted to be included in the collection.

If HCH enthusiasts like the idea and participate in offering up substantial amounts of colorfully described content, I am offering to create the instant Neolithic Classic comb binder bound book version to be sent to WAM members during the next fund raising program, with a PDF version to be available to all members that request a copy.

Comments