Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WTF is Kalen DeBoer doing right now?

Comments

• Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    RTD said:

Is it just me or does it feel painfully close to stop giving a fuck time?

I'm still in LIFPO mode, but all this bullshit about a no swearing policy/UAs has me concerned.

UW is not a church school; never has been, never will be.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,342
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Reggie Rogers smoked weed and talked shit and Don James just looked the other way.

Good. Old. Days.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2022
    theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

If you aren't selling NIL and Nike you are dead in the water. Education and the greatest setting doesn't mean shit. You need to pump social media with quality content. I could make better marketing content video cube. (video cube is 20 years old)

this program lives in the shitter.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Nike outside of Portland and Seattle. Not even the LA kids.
    While Nike is the most valuable apparel brand in the world, the most popular with teenagers, the most popular with athletes, and the holy grail of endorsement deals for pros - I see no reason why teenage football players would at all be impressed by that.

Recruiting tool: Okay, Jalil, Jahlil, Jaleel, and Jayleel, our next stop is this flying spaceship potato chip looking building that will be your practice field. It’s cost is a number you can’t comprehend, the toilets wipe your ass and compliment your turds while doing a test on nutritional needs, the floors are marble taken from a poor country’s oldest cathedral, all the leather is from an animal that is now extinct. It wasn’t even endangered before, but they had it hunted to extinction for exclusivity. It was donated by Nike’s Phil Knight, who will sometimes ogle you in the locker room. But it’s okay, because I’ll show you the locker rooms later, and each one has an ATM that dispenses NIL money based on your performance, and there’s a new cocaine fountain that’s being installed as we speak. Feel free to grab a handful. Ah, who do I see there? It’s our defensive coordinator, Tosh Lupoi! And who’s that playing the unreleased-to-the-public PlayStation Six with him? Why that’s 15 time NBA All-Star and Nike endorser Lebron James. You stay away from that fountain Bron!
    I’m 25 and you’re telling me what the kids want. Newsflash, those “fast strategy” kids in LA, want FUCKING JORDANS.
    Whitey!
    Also, Nike deals are dogshit unless you’re a top 10 dude for the brand at the professional level, you usually get 2,500 and some gear. Look it up, most athletes sign with different companies unless they’re stars.

Sounds like u wanna stroke phil knight when a real fan would want phil knight to have one
    I wonder if Nike will be able to get their hands on some Jordan’s.
    I’m gonna let you in on a secret..
    Since Jordan does football gear and MJ himself controls the company now (not Nike, Google it)
    They don’t send out Jordan’s to all of the Nike schools anymore! Mind blowing how things have changed in 5 years, Phil Knight let a black man make an equal share of money! Times are changing!

Oregon gets J’s due to the Knight/Nike overall connection, Montana wears fucking Nike but do all of their players get 11s? No.

The amount of Jordan gear distributed to Oregon players is much much less than Michigan or UNC.

P.s. I work at a Nike Store lmao

“Nike sucks everyone hates it.”

“Don’t tell me what college kids want!”

“PS I work at the Nike Sore, lmfao”

Seems like maybe you’re an idiot or you’d be working at the Jordan Store.

Five of my extended family members work for Nike, the real Nike, not Foot Locker+.

This includes my sister in law who literally works on the Jordan brand.

You have no idea what you’re talking about.

Tie my shoes, Dawg!
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Fuck Nike. Fuck adidas. Fuck Jordan. How did this revolve into fashion talk? Wear Ferragamo or Capezios or your wool socks and Birkenstocks. Who gives a shit. Just win.
  • Options
    theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    ATLDawg said:

Bro I can’t argue Jordan has great swag but Jordan shoes are NIKE, I’m black and NIKE still holds weight walk into any shoe store you see double the NIKE sweatsuits over Jordan. NIKE also has all the top current athletes thus custom NIKE’s are king. Nobody wears Jordan Brand shoes.

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

I hate Nike but adidas is trash. Uniforms and swag matter.

If you want swag you get fucking Jordan. Not Nike or adidas. You elitist whites don’t get it!!

I used to resale J’s in the Midwest bro and no black dudes ever hit me up for the new fucking nike sbs, only the rich white kids.

You can sell a pair of concord 11s to anybody but you can’t say that about brand Nike shoes.

• Options

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

If you aren't selling NIL and Nike you are dead in the water. Education and the greatest setting doesn't mean shit. You need to pump social media with quality content. I could make better marketing content video cube. (video cube is 20 years old)

Nobody gives a flying fuck about Nike outside of Portland and Seattle. Not even the LA kids.
    While Nike is the most valuable apparel brand in the world, the most popular with teenagers, the most popular with athletes, and the holy grail of endorsement deals for pros - I see no reason why teenage football players would at all be impressed by that.

Recruiting tool: Okay, Jalil, Jahlil, Jaleel, and Jayleel, our next stop is this flying spaceship potato chip looking building that will be your practice field. It’s cost is a number you can’t comprehend, the toilets wipe your ass and compliment your turds while doing a test on nutritional needs, the floors are marble taken from a poor country’s oldest cathedral, all the leather is from an animal that is now extinct. It wasn’t even endangered before, but they had it hunted to extinction for exclusivity. It was donated by Nike’s Phil Knight, who will sometimes ogle you in the locker room. But it’s okay, because I’ll show you the locker rooms later, and each one has an ATM that dispenses NIL money based on your performance, and there’s a new cocaine fountain that’s being installed as we speak. Feel free to grab a handful. Ah, who do I see there? It’s our defensive coordinator, Tosh Lupoi! And who’s that playing the unreleased-to-the-public PlayStation Six with him? Why that’s 15 time NBA All-Star and Nike endorser Lebron James. You stay away from that fountain Bron!
    I’m 25 and you’re telling me what the kids want. Newsflash, those “fast strategy” kids in LA, want FUCKING JORDANS.
    Whitey!
    Also, Nike deals are dogshit unless you’re a top 10 dude for the brand at the professional level, you usually get 2,500 and some gear. Look it up, most athletes sign with different companies unless they’re stars.

Sounds like u wanna stroke phil knight when a real fan would want phil knight to have one
    Since Jordan does football gear and MJ himself controls the company now (not Nike, Google it)
    They don’t send out Jordan’s to all of the Nike schools anymore! Mind blowing how things have changed in 5 years, Phil Knight let a black man make an equal share of money! Times are changing!

Oregon gets J’s due to the Knight/Nike overall connection, Montana wears fucking Nike but do all of their players get 11s? No.

The amount of Jordan gear distributed to Oregon players is much much less than Michigan or UNC.

Five of my extended family members work for Nike, the real Nike, not Foot Locker+.

Tie my shoes, Dawg!
    Bruh Nike is WAY better quality than Adidas, you ain’t getting an argument out of me, I wore Adidas in Juco and Nike in college.
    I said I work at a Nike store, not footlocker, reading is hARD.

Listen, I understand that billy and sally wear their AF1s to every game at Autzen and it makes your nipples hard, but if you go to a neighborhood that wasn’t redlined for the first time in your life, you would see more Jordan’s than Nikes.

Nobody has died over a pair of nikes. Tell me the same Jordan’s.

And I don’t live in Chicago anymore or I would fucking work at the jordan store and I’d probably smash ur sister in law too, just dawg things

• Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2022
    theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

Whitey!

There's a reason it's called the "Jordan Brand". Just like Hurley and Converse are also Nike brands. Stop acting like you know something others don't. I was a black badge for 5 years before I moved to Texas. NGAF.
  • Options
    dtd said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

Whitey!

There's a reason it's called the "Jordan Brand". Just like Hurley and Converse are also Nike brands. Stop acting like you know something others don't. I was a black badge for 5 years before I moved to Texas. NGAF.
    Okay so do all of the Hurley sponsored surfers get a free pair of fucking Jordan’s? No? That’s what I thought.

Black Badge??? Fuckkkkkkkkkk that’s almost like having the Mikey badge at Disneyland

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

Whitey!

Tie my shoes, Dawg!
    Bruh Nike is WAY better quality than Adidas, you ain’t getting an argument out of me, I wore Adidas in Juco and Nike in college.
    I said I work at a Nike store, not footlocker, reading is hARD.

Listen, I understand that billy and sally wear their AF1s to every game at Autzen and it makes your nipples hard, but if you go to a neighborhood that wasn’t redlined for the first time in your life, you would see more Jordan’s than Nikes.

Nobody has died over a pair of nikes. Tell me the same Jordan’s.

And I don’t live in Chicago anymore or I would fucking work at the jordan store and I’d probably smash ur sister in law too, just dawg things

The only thing that gets my nipples hard is knowing that thanks to NIL, Phil Knight can fill each Oregon player’s locker up with as many Off White, Travis Scott, Tinker Hatfield, high heat Air Jordans as he sees fit now until the end of time… and the cocaine fountains, obviously.
  • Options
    Cool can Dillingham call a good offense that you can actually win tho?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    theLSkid said:

dtd said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

Whitey!

Black Badge??? Fuckkkkkkkkkk that’s almost like having the Mikey badge at Disneyland

Shit poor people say. Have fun restocking shelves.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Who fucking knows?
  • Options
    dtd said:

Who fucking knows?
    We have a 2 year sample size.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    theLSkid said:

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

Whitey!

Who the fuck are you, why are you so dumb, and why are you a 25 year old that works at a Nike store? Those aren’t actual questions, don’t answer. Stop demeaning yourself with each additional poast and go learn how to weld, or to interpret epistemological philosophy for the modern worker-consumer. There’s a hot debate on which path is more beneficial for the individual, and even that is more useful than whatever it is you are.
  • Options
    ATLDawgATLDawg Member Posts: 89
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2022
    Obviously, you don’t know shit. The Jordan shoe is Nike!! Not Jordan Brand. Jordan Brand does not own the rights to original Jordans. Jordan does not make money on the Air Jordan Line. Before you talk know your shoes. Jordan Brand shoes are always hybrids of Air Jordan’s thus they are wack. Nobody buys Jordan Brand shoes. You think Phil going give Jordan the rights to the most popular shoe line in history. Thus to the original point Nike is far superior than Jordan Brand.
    theLSkid said:

ATLDawg said:

Bro I can’t argue Jordan has great swag but Jordan shoes are NIKE, I’m black and NIKE still holds weight walk into any shoe store you see double the NIKE sweatsuits over Jordan. NIKE also has all the top current athletes thus custom NIKE’s are king. Nobody wears Jordan Brand shoes.

theLSkid said:

jecornel said:

I hate Nike but adidas is trash. Uniforms and swag matter.

If you want swag you get fucking Jordan. Not Nike or adidas. You elitist whites don’t get it!!

I used to resale J’s in the Midwest bro and no black dudes ever hit me up for the new fucking nike sbs, only the rich white kids.

You can sell a pair of concord 11s to anybody but you can’t say that about brand Nike shoes.

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited January 2022

dtd said:

Who fucking knows?
    We have a 2 year sample size.
    3 years ago he? put 48 on Bama. 3 years ago your? OC was the OL coach at a directional school. Let's keep it real.

Remember, dipshit, Memphis of the West, not FSU of the West. That's UW.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    That escalated in a hurry
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

If NIL and the portal existed when Petersen first started we probably would've seen just as many guys pack their bags rather than endure the culture shock of going from Sark to Pete.

I'm fine with clearing out the dead wood and cowards for right now, but we need to see a couple recruiting wins in February. If this is the price we pay to get rid of the Jimmy stench and losers who let Montana push them around, so be it.

I was dead wrong and said we needed to see how the season went to judge Jimmy. Recruiting is important. Assistants can be important. The focus on then here is so FS stupid tho. How many examples do some have to see before realizing UW is a program that needs to develop the players. All programs do but I’ve been tired of the 4 star #280 player sizzle for years. Most the time there is no difference between that guy and a 3 star unknown.

Evaluate, close your targets, and develop. We aren’t Bama and the Clemson of the West shit was stupid.