Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bynum couch sale

Comments

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    This is crazy. It seems like USC (and potentially Oregon) are trying to take our scholarship WRs down to nearly nothing.
  • Options
    AlpoAlpo Member Posts: 98
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Yawn. I can't emphasize enough how much I'm not worried about WR production in this offense.

Agree. It's gonna be weird to watch a QB go through a progression and throw to a player who's been coached how to find a soft spot in a zone and catches the ball as opposed to shitshow we watched this year.
  • Options
    ChillyDawgChillyDawg Member Posts: 1,469
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited January 2022
    HFNY said:

This is crazy. It seems like USC (and potentially Oregon) are trying to take our scholarship WRs down to nearly nothing.

From UW Daily: Adams was a key figure in recruiting sophomore wide receivers Jalen McMillan and Rome Odunze to UW. The two former four-star wideouts will likely follow Adams to Oregon.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

lmao @ being worried about losing receivers

There guys haven’t really shown anything and are charmin soft. They have some talent, but so what?

Get a good WR from the MWC or the MAC that isn’t a pussy.
    Isaiah Neyor please god.
  • Options
    digitsdigits Member Posts: 1,418
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,911
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Poking around a little on other sites regarding Bynum. Sounds like he was initially headed to UCLA and got denied by them. Biggins quote was "UCLA thought they could do better and I also think they can do better"
    SC fans seem indifferent about him. Lots of "he was ok at UW so I guess he'll revise quality depth" sentiment.
    Will be interesting to see how things shake out for him
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Poking around a little on other sites regarding Bynum. Sounds like he was initially headed to UCLA and got denied by them. Biggins quote was "UCLA thought they could do better and I also think they can do better"
    SC fans seem indifferent about him. Lots of "he was ok at UW so I guess he'll revise quality depth" sentiment.

I hope he sits on the bench and is happy with his NIL money while no NFL scouts see him.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

I hope he sits on the bench and is happy with his NIL money while no NFL scouts see him.
    Husky classy
    Perhaps. If he was on the bench already, I could see his point. But risking a starting role just to leave the program means you’re dead to me. Or should we all adopt Jen Cohen’s mantra and wish him well and ask him to rep the South well for us?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    LawDawg1 said:

FireCohen said:

LawDawg1 said:

Husky classy
    Perhaps. If he was on the bench already, I could see his point. But risking a starting role just to leave the program means you’re dead to me. Or should we all adopt Jen Cohen’s mantra and wish him well and ask him to rep the South well for us?
    I don’t care, I am just pandering for chins :smile:
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hopefully the 4 receptions Bynum has this year for USC will contribute greatly!

All four receptions will come vs. UW in Pac-12 Championship for 109 yards and 2 TDs

Championship game?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Serious reaction here: I for one find intra-conference transferring to be fucking reprehensible. If there could be only one limit, that's the one I'd pick.

If UW and SC get to the CCG, I hope Washington has by then found a hard hitting safety that knocks the shit out of him.