Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

10,000th Poast! UW Doog Bot's Analytical BCS Poaster Rankings

2»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Did I win yet?

Careful what you wish for.
    Looks like you were FCS #7 last tim, right under me (giggity!), but now you've gone on to bigger things.

Side note, the '19 rankings thread gave me my first Bury Post from a sandy vag'd J.
    Princess gonna Princess. I will cherish it always.
    Doing these rankings makes me realize how many lurkers there are. Some of you manage to not put up 50 comments in 2 years while still being "active".

I'm currently deciding if I should slightly raise the bar for FCS count # for inflation or not.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

LawDawg1 said:

Swaye said:

I'm claiming victory no matter what happens.

You’re everything that’s wrong with college football forums.
    New bored motto?
    JFC you're onto something there. That should be integrated into the logo, stat. It's perfect.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Did I win yet?

Careful what you wish for.
    Looks like you were FCS #7 last tim, right under me (giggity!), but now you've gone on to bigger things.

Side note, the '19 rankings thread gave me my first Bury Post from a sandy vag'd J.
    Princess gonna Princess. I will cherish it always.
    Doing these rankings makes me realize how many lurkers there are. Some of you manage to not put up 50 comments in 2 years while still being "active".

I'm currently deciding if I should slightly raise the bar for FCS count # for inflation or not.
    You ain't shit until you've gotten a thousand shitpoasts.