Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Donte Williams

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    MrGoose said:

Kim is being especially cunty in the Donte thread on dawgman. Says that if DeBoor even considers Donte, it makes him concerned about DeBoor as a coach

Hilariously it's in Kim's best interest for a dude like Donte to be at UW as he's notorious for leaking shit to recruiting boards; those fucks haven't had a single "in" since Sark was there.
    He can’t help it, he’s racist as fuck.
  • Options

Hopefully co-DC (with no actual coaching required) if true. AcropJr posted on dawgman saying it's a done deal. Fetters said he's full of shit.

I'll grab my popcorn

Orlondo Steinauer.
    Scratch that. I heard something else and it’s not Inge. I would cum my pants if they’re able to get this guy 👀
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Hopefully co-DC (with no actual coaching required) if true. AcropJr posted on dawgman saying it's a done deal. Fetters said he's full of shit.

I'll grab my popcorn

Orlondo Steinauer.
    Scratch that. I heard something else and it’s not Inge. I would cum my pants if they’re able to get this guy 👀
    He's not coming but I like that KB is swinging for the fences.

Steinauer would be a real strong get I think.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

MrGoose said:

Kim is being especially cunty in the Donte thread on dawgman. Says that if DeBoor even considers Donte, it makes him concerned about DeBoor as a coach

Hilariously it's in Kim's best interest for a dude like Donte to be at UW as he's notorious for leaking shit to recruiting boards; those fucks haven't had a single "in" since Sark was there.
    He can’t help it, he’s racist as fuck.

What’s not adding up?
    Skin color
  • Options

I'll grab my popcorn

Orlondo Steinauer.
    Inge fucks though. His defenses sack the qb. I’m tired of barely ever registering sacks or putting much of any pressure on the QB
    He’s going to be the LB coach.

Trust me, this board would go nuts if we get this dude. I doubt it happens but still.
  • Options
    PasadenaHuskyFanPasadenaHuskyFan Member Posts: 611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Now weilding his tiny little hammer

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 243 months ago, User Post Count: 38144
    2 hrs
    VIP
    243 months
    Deleted posts and ability to post revoked...........Not wise to take shots at mods and our business. May make you feel better, but doesn't work out here.

We do our best. No need to be a jerk out here. That usually winds up being able to read. That's it

Dawg man = incel circle jerk
  • Options

Now weilding his tiny little hammer

Kim Grinolds
    STAFF
    Posted on 2 hrs, V I P, User Since 243 months ago, User Post Count: 38144
    2 hrs
    VIP
    243 months
    Deleted posts and ability to post revoked...........Not wise to take shots at mods and our business. May make you feel better, but doesn't work out here.

We do our best. No need to be a jerk out here. That usually winds up being able to read. That's it

I’d be banned on that site after my first post jfc