Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Donte Williams

1235»

Comments

• Options
    NoWarningJustDawgNoWarningJustDawg Member Posts: 1,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Standard Supporter

dnc said:

Hopefully co-DC (with no actual coaching required) if true. AcropJr posted on dawgman saying it's a done deal. Fetters said he's full of shit.

I'll grab my popcorn

Orlondo Steinauer.
    Scratch that. I heard something else and it’s not Inge. I would cum my pants if they’re able to get this guy 👀
    He's not coming but I like that KB is swinging for the fences.

Steinauer would be a real strong get I think.
    Bring him his fucking money. But yup KB seems like that dude. Big mega cock energy. Lake tried to fake it. Deboer walks around with his cock dragging on the ground.
    Holy shit man… this is some bipolar shit. I like DeBoer as well but just a few days ago you were spamming the boards because you hated the hire so much
    If you can’t handle the ups and downs of bipolar shit spamming you might need to take a walk to get some perspective. We’ve been doing this a long tim and things change. We’re not always first and we’re rarely right but on those rarest of occasions we are right, we’ll be @HeretoBeatmyChest.

Need to clean it up out there. They don't like banning people and deleting posts.
    I should probably be Gone.
    No warning, just gone.