Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

DeBoer HC/Tedford OC

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

I have all the screen shots I need

Looks like you're outnumbered on this one

I often am. Then I always turn out right.
    According to you, when a handful of people have a different opinion than yourself, you're supposed to fold like a lawn chair and follow along.
    That’s because I’m always right.

The dooging here over deboner is nauseating. Don’t you people learn? Ever. USC goes big. We fuck around in the shallow end of the pool. But deboner “gets it” or some shit. Up and cummmer He made Heaner good!

This site and the HHB was founded on calling out this type of bullshit. He is fucking 7-5 and didn’t even win his shitty conference. What the fuck?
    He's 9-3 with a hard schedule for his conference and missed out on the champ game by 1 win to San Diego State.

Who he beat by 10. Tied for best record in the other division. I don't watch MW but I assume SDSU is beating whoever came out of that.

Point taken though, he didn't dominate and they had 4-5 contenders this year.

He lost to Todd Graham but we're all used to that already
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did SC interview DeBoer? That’s what I thought.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    FSDogs1 said:

digits said:

HFNY said:

FSDogs1 said:
    My guess is then Kalen DeBoer to UW, Ryan Grubb to Fresno State HC, and Tedford to Fresno State OC.

Not sure who DeBoer would hire as OC then.
    Hope not, everything I've read says bringing Ryan Grubb with him is imperative.
    Flip Tedford and Grubb. I think that's possible.
    Tedford back to Fresno State and Grubb coming with DeBoer with a hefty pay bump would be great with me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

According to you, when a handful of people have a different opinion than yourself, you're supposed to fold like a lawn chair and follow along.

The dooging here over deboner is nauseating. Don’t you people learn? Ever. USC goes big. We fuck around in the shallow end of the pool. But deboner “gets it” or some shit. Up and cummmer He made Heaner good!

This site and the HHB was founded on calling out this type of bullshit. He is fucking 7-5 and didn’t even win his shitty conference. What the fuck?
    He's 9-3 with a hard schedule for his conference and missed out on the champ game by 1 win to San Diego State.

Who he beat by 10. Tied for best record in the other division. I don't watch MW but I assume SDSU is beating whoever came out of that.

Everything I said is true. July 5th is not what I’m looking for. If you have to explain the record at all, it’s not excellence. We should settle for nothing but excellence. But WeAreAFatLesboSchool…sooo…. Yeah.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

UW went cheap

Fans are banking on assistant coaches

USC rubbed their balls in our face

15 years of work here wasted
    What's the fucking point of being a fan of this shitty fucking program. I don't even go to school here for christ sakes
    You and me. Remoras. Hi Harv!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021
    Houhusky said:

DeBoer is about as good as you could hope from THIS athletic department in THIS city in THIS economy.

If USC can get Lincoln Riley then UW could obviously hire someone better than DeBoer if they cared. (but they dont)

The fact that people are already obsessing about Deboer's assistant hires should be concerning to people that can remember half of the iron laws...

DeBoer doesn't have enough resume to justify 2-3 years. LIPO is over week 1. Transfer portal like crazy immediately, win year 1, or fire his ass.

Reminder that I was first and right about Lake.
    Yeah. I want to compete for national championships. I think there are like 3 of us here that do. The rest of you are losers.

I was in a bit before you on lake.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2021

haie said:

Everything I said is true. July 5th is not what I’m looking for. If you have to explain the record at all, it’s not excellence. We should settle for nothing but excellence. But WeAreAFatLesboSchool…sooo…. Yeah.
    Then you don't want Campbell, Day, and a lot of other big names either. Harbaugh was a failure until yesterday. Orgeron's available and accomplished more than Metrosexual Boomer.

Break the bank for Dabo? I'm not into any ACC staff.

Aranda and anyone else that wants to stay in the big 12 is a loooser.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2021
    Doogles said:

@sonics1993 I don’t know even the ins and outs of the program like you do. It’s not even close. I know next to nothing about anything inside the program. I am fully aware how important recruiting is, but it’s not the end all be all like you believe.

Totally agree it's not everything, but I have seen how these Mountain West coaches operate when they get to the Pac-12, and they try to do the same thing they did in the mountain west, which is why most fail. I'm being an asshole and should LIPO. His staff hirings should tell me a lot, but I was hoping for a more proven coach to be hired. To me, this is just as big of a gamble as hiring Jimmy.
    I feel it necessary to clarify that my enthusiasm for Deboer includes awareness of the huge amounts of risk.

All hires are crap shoots to some degree, if we can't land a Stoops, Riley, Saban, Belichek type I'll take the guy with the highest ceiling every time.

Deboer has won at an outlier level and seems to know how to coach the most important position in the game. Just because he doesn't know the secret handshake to get into the old boys club doesn't mean he can't continue to ball.

Campbell has a mediocre resume, he would most likely be a likeable Sark that would be hard to fire after going 8-5 4 years in a row.

Let's let it rip and see what happens.

This is spot on. If UW hired Matt Campbell, then people would bash his 7-5 regular season this year or that he has never won 10 games in his 11 years as a HC.
  • Options
    FSDogs1FSDogs1 Member Posts: 33
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    FSDogs1 said:
    Another player commenting on the next FS HC. DeBoer looks to be a Husky.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

haie said:

Then you don't want Campbell, Day, and a lot of other big names either. Harbaugh was a failure until yesterday.

Break the bank for Dabo? I'm not into any ACC staff.

Aranda and anyone else that wants to stay in the big 12 is a loooser.
    If they hire deboner they are hiring a 7-5 coach out of the mountain west. That fact won’t change.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is Oklahoma taking to deboner? That’s what I thought.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

haie said:

Our fanbase is so mentally fucked from watching a staff that refused to recruit.

Wake the fuck up. Bone isn't going to tell everyone he wants to just develop walk-ons. Fuck off with this shit.

His skill guys at Fresno would be right near the top of the PAC 12. If he can compete with Oregon and UCLA at Fresno, he can at UW. I’m sure he’s aware that he needs to recruit.
    Guys he inherited?
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,987
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Is Oklahoma taking to deboner? That’s what I thought.

Make saban say no potd.